• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

We don't like Danja because his tunes are not even nearly so breathtaking like swedish authors are able to make, we here are collectors of great authors around the world (not only Sweden) and comparing with them Danja hasn't songs having so much drive or soul in it. Gimme More is great song, I agree, but everything else... However it's just my opinon and new generation unfortunately don't need what we appreciate here (feel myself so old man in 24, lol).

starstruck52

Quote from: Out on November 08, 2008, 02:04:48 PM
Gimme More is great song, I agree.
haha. good, i'm glad you can at least admit that... because that's one of my favorite britney songs lol. but yeah, as far as everything else goes, i can see why you don't like him because he doesn't have those swedish qualities... BUT he's good at the type of music he does and i think he brings out some of the best in britney.

you may not like that genre but the lyrics on "kill the lights" are pretty cool, in my opinion. i can't picture max writing her a song that basically says "fuck the media."

Linda

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 08, 2008, 01:01:45 PM
why do you guys seem to hate danja so much?

him and britney make great electro/urban pop together
gimme more, break the ice, and (now) kill the lights; all great songs.

cos everyone here is a bit biased. lol

ahmed

although i'm not fan of danja, but ''kill the lights'' is great song, and it is NOT blackout-ish.

personally i don't find a huge differences between the producers NOWADAYS, no matter where they are from,the differences between max martin and the other producers music has almost disappeared , examples if max writes songs for punk girls or rock girls or whatever they call them it's actually similar to other producers music, like max martin songs for lesley roy are similar to avril songs which are not by max.

and katy's i kissed a girl lyrics is low quality, so cheap and not interesting, any producer can write such these lyrics , and max didn't produce it that makes it less interesting, it is similar to bloodshy and avant style of writing .

i know all of you will not agree but that's how i feel.

i hated blackout, but the songs we have heard from Circus like '' womanizer'' and ''kill the lights'' are amazing.

Alex Martin

Gimme more and slave 4 you are worst britney's songs.

Alex Martin

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=adES_GO7vqg

Over To You Now is a song written by Alexander Kronlund,Robyn and Guy Sigsworth in 2005 and was a japanese bonus track.

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 08, 2008, 08:35:12 PM
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=adES_GO7vqg

Over To You Now is a song written by Alexander Kronlund,Robyn and Guy Sigsworth in 2005 and was a japanese bonus track.

as far as i remember it's written by Guy sigsworth and imogen heap.

Rebecca

Quote from: Linda on November 08, 2008, 12:04:21 AM
The Sun.co.uk reviews "if you seek amy" after a sneak preview

The title If You Seek Amy, seems innocuous enough, but it has an entirely different meaning.

It goes: "All the boys and all the girls want to if you seek Amy." That clearly doesn't make much sense.

What you hear, though, is the quite shocking statement: "All the boys and all the girls want to fuck me."

It's a great track. A stomping robo pop number with clattering kettle drums and Brit being quite frank about the opinion she holds of herself.

hmmm interesting.
can't wait to hear it.

ooh, so exciting!

Tiiger

I had a listen to "Kill the Lights" and it's awful.  :-X There had better be better songs on the album if she wants to be a proper popstar again.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on November 08, 2008, 04:02:10 PM
i hated blackout, but the songs we have heard from Circus like '' womanizer'' and ''kill the lights'' are amazing.
Not at all Ahmed, if Womanizer and Kill The Lights are amazing, then why do you hate Blackout, it's pretty much the same songs on it.

And Gimme More isn't anywhere near the "amazement" some of you are describing it to be neither lyrically nor musically, we do love Britney, but we don't really have to LOVE everything she does like die-hard fans, I bet some of them would love her even if she did JAZZ or TECHNO, let's move on, I'm so waiting for the Dr.Luke and Max songs, hoping they won't be as Robot-ish as Blackout songs! 

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 09, 2008, 02:12:21 PM
Not at all Ahmed, if Womanizer and Kill The Lights are amazing, then why do you hate Blackout, it's pretty much the same songs on it.

And Gimme More isn't anywhere near the "amazement" some of you are describing it to be neither lyrically nor musically, we do love Britney, but we don't really have to LOVE everything she does like die-hard fans, I bet some of them would love her even if she did JAZZ or TECHNO, let's move on, I'm so waiting for the Dr.Luke and Max songs, hoping they won't be as Robot-ish as Blackout songs! 

i don't say that i like everything britney does, i hated i'm a slave 4 u, boys, about half of ''in the zone'' songs, and ''blackout'', since you mentioned that, i have to say it should be the same with max too, he is the best producer in the world and most talented, but he is human not God, being a  fan of him doesn't mean we should love everything he does, for example ''i kissed a girl'' i swear if this song was written by any other songwriter in this world, people here would have despised it and said it's boring , low quality and nasty.

i like ''kill the lights'' and ''womanizer'' because i feel Britney's impressive secret magical spirit and energy which were absent in ''blackout'', i didn't find anything to like in ''blackout''.

''kill the lights'' has good lyrics discussing britney's war with the media in a cool and fun way, the production is good, i like the background music or bass or whatever they call it on the chorus, there is variety in the melody on the song between the chorus and verses, not boring melody and boring production with nasty lyrics like ''gimme more''.

i'm not a fan of danja songs, i was disappointed to hear he worked on the album, but if he does a good song , then i have to admit .

as Linda said everyone here is a bit biased.

Alex Martin

I always said i kissed a girl is not a great song and the success of this song is for the text and not for the music. Hot n' cold is better!!!!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on November 09, 2008, 06:20:13 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 09, 2008, 02:12:21 PM

i don't say that i like everything britney does, i hated i'm a slave 4 u, boys, about half of ''in the zone'' songs, and ''blackout'', since you mentioned that, i have to say it should be the same with max too, he is the best producer in the world and most talented, but he is human not God, being a  fan of him doesn't mean we should love everything he does, for example ''i kissed a girl'' i swear if this song was written by any other songwriter in this world, people here would have despised it and said it's boring , low quality and nasty.

i like ''kill the lights'' and ''womanizer'' because i feel Britney's impressive secret magical spirit and energy which were absent in ''blackout'', i didn't find anything to like in ''blackout''.

''kill the lights'' has good lyrics discussing britney's war with the media in a cool and fun way, the production is good, i like the background music or bass or whatever they call it on the chorus, there is variety in the melody on the song between the chorus and verses, not boring melody and boring production with nasty lyrics like ''gimme more''.

i'm not a fan of danja songs, i was disappointed to hear he worked on the album, but if he does a good song , then i have to admit .

as Linda said everyone here is a bit biased.
If you go back and read the Katy Perry topic you will find that I was the first person to DISS the lyrics and was so surprised that Max actually wrote this, but I have to admit that the song is really funny lyrically and musically is so damn catchy, I love it seriously, Btw I hate what Max did to Lesly Roy and Kelis, oh gosh so damn annoying, and Max is my 2nd favourite Cheiron guy, I love Kristian and everybody knows it here lol, so I am not biased.

Still no matter how nasty Max can be lyrically or annoying musically in some of his songs for me he is WAYS better than Danja and the other ones.

Kill The Lights is no different to Piece Of Me lyrically it addresses the same subject, musically it has that "Gimme More" beat at the beginning if you notice, and vocally is "Robot-ish" like every Blackout song, so no different from Danja I guess, I'm not saying the song is bad, the thing is I didn't say OH GOSH a new style from Britney!

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 09, 2008, 07:59:41 PM
Kill The Lights is no different to Piece Of Me lyrically it addresses the same subject, musically it has that "Gimme More" beat at the beginning if you notice, and vocally is "Robot-ish" like every Blackout song, so no different from Danja I guess, I'm not saying the song is bad, the thing is I didn't say OH GOSH a new style from Britney!
actually, if you even listened to the songs, you'd realize that POM has britney accepting the fact that she's a tabloid target and putting it out there in a cute little way... KTL on the other hand, has britney confronting the media and aggressively taking the bull by the horns.

and britney's voice has been "robotic" since BOMT. that's her trademark and it's what sets her music apart from all them other hoes. her voice was really processed on blackout, and she seemed a bit disconnected, so i can see why people may not like that... but womanizer and KTL is all britney. her presence is definitely back.