• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on November 12, 2008, 07:48:27 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 12, 2008, 07:29:42 PM

and out from under , I love it , altought the joanna version is more perfect , I love the brit voice .

i think Britney's version is the more perfect , the guitar in the background in Britney's version make it sounds better, actually such this extra instrumentation in the ballads make it sound beautiful.

i think the argument when comparing the two versions will be about the voice, some people might think britney's voice is a bit weaker.

but for me Britney's version is perfect and her voice is good.

yes , I like more the joanna voice but the britney produccion is better

Out

Seems like I'm gonna be original now.
I totally disagree that "If You Seek Amy" is best Max' track this yer, for me it's so much weaker than Max's stuf for Katy Perry, Pink and Lesley Roy, tune is weak, production is nice but it's not catchy at all and I can't even compare it with any previuous Max' single for Britney. Danja or Bloodshy & Avant could be authors of this song. "Circus" is nothing special too, I've expected much more from Dr. Luke. It's better than "Womanizer" but it's worse than "Gimme More". I either can't even compare it with awesome "Nothing in This World", "Girlfriend", "Runaway", "Hot" or "Keep Holding On".
Though before I'd say "Kill The Lights" is average song, I don't think it's worse than "Circus" and "If You Seek Amy".
However I love "Out From Under" and "Unusual You" - these songs are very beautiful and thanks God, I'll have something to listen on this album! However it's gonna be second Blackoutish average album :( I'll better be waiting for Kelly's album :'(

Raul_esp

Quote from: Out on November 12, 2008, 08:27:46 PM
I totally disagree that "If You Seek Amy" is best Max' track this yer, for me it's so much weaker than Max's stuf for Katy Perry, Pink and Lesley Roy, tune is weak, production is nice but it's not catchy at all and I can't even compare it with any previuous Max' single for Britney. Danja or Bloodshy & Avant could be authors of this song. "Circus" is nothing special too, I've expected much more from Dr. Luke. It's better than "Womanizer" but it's worse than "Gimme More". I either can't even compare it with awesome "Nothing in This World", "Girlfriend", "Runaway", "Hot" or "Keep Holding On".
Though before I'd say "Kill The Lights" is average song, I don't think it's worse than "Circus" and "If You Seek Amy".
However I love "Out From Under" and "Unusual You" - these songs are very beautiful and thanks God, I'll have something to listen on this album! However it's gonna be second Blackoutish average album :( I'll better be waiting for Kelly's album :'(

I think you must hear most the songs , if u seek amy is totally catchy , the intro is very so what , I have this melody in my head !! , kill the lights is worst and womanizer too altought these sons are great too , circus is very great too.

I dont thinks it be second blackout , I enyoy with these songs and I want listen it again , it didnt happen with blackout .

I agree out from under and unusual you are very great , but I prefer the uptemps .

of course the cheiron sound never will be leveled.

ahmed

sorry, but i don't agree with what you said.

''if u seek amy'' is the best max martin song in years, his work with the singers you mentioned is a typical copy and predictable, the same rock style that exists everywhere, any other producer who make rock songs can be a producer for pink,lesley,or katy songs, nothing special.

in the rock world there are many better rock music than what max did for pink ,katy, lesely roy.

about comparing'' if u seek amy'' with Max's previous songs for Britney, i have to say it's great, keeping in mind that the world of music has totally changed since six or seven years ago.

''circus'' album can't be compared with ''blackout'', ''circus'' is so much better even if there are few similarities.

about ''circus'' song, it's a great song with that funky danceable beat, the chorus is amazing, shouldn't be even compared with the boring and nasty ''gimme more''.

anyway it's a matter of taste .

Alex Martin

if "if you seek amy" is the best martin's work.....kristian lundin is the greatest songwriter who ever lived.....

I dislike this song.It's strange but i prefer kill the lights.

Oh guys,so what is better than IUSAmy at 100%.

Out

Quote from: Raul_espI think you must hear most the songs , if u seek amy is totally catchy , the intro is very so what , I have this melody in my head !!
I'm listening to these songs already hour and still tunes of Circus and IUSA fall out of my head just after 5 minutes when I don't play it, though Kill The Lights and Out From Under stuck in my brain from the first listening.

Quote from: Raul_espI dont thinks it be second blackout , I enyoy with these songs and I want listen it again , it didnt happen with blackout .
I agree that it's gonna be better than Blackout, most of Blackout was incredibly boring. But still I consider even songs in "My Prerogative" period much more interesting.

Quote from: ahmed''if u seek amy'' is the best max martin song in years, his work with the singers you mentioned is a typical copy and predictable, the same rock style that exists everywhere, any other producer who make rock songs can be a producer for pink,lesley,or katy songs, nothing special, and in the rock world there are many better rock music than what max did for pink ,katy, lesely roy.
Ok, and you consider "If you seek Amy" unpredictable? :) For me it's the sound that I've heard already on Blackout and the thing why I'm most disappointed and sad because I've expected something really different from all this stuff, probably different from all Max' stuff that we've heard before, I'm not stuck on Cheiron sound at all, but what I've heard is so typical Britney's stuff last few years, if someone would say that it's written by Danja or Bloodshy & Avant I wouldn't even check if it's not true.

Quote from: ahmedabout comparing'' if u seek amy'' with Max's previous songs for Britney, i have to say it's great, keeping in mind that the world of music has totally changed since six or seven years ago.
Yes, but pop-music is still not killed and good developing tunes are still demanded, I Kissed a Girl and So What are proof of that.

However I'm glad that someone like these songs. I guess I won't ever get from her something as beautiful like "In The Zone" for example.

Well, now I'm almost sure, "If You Seek Amy" won't be a single.

Alex Martin, I totally agree with you!!!

starstruck52

Quote from: ahmed on November 12, 2008, 09:06:05 PM

sorry, but i don't agree with what you said.

''if u seek amy'' is the best max martin song in years, his work with the singers you mentioned is a typical copy and predictable, the same rock style that exists everywhere, any other producer who make rock songs can be a producer for pink,lesley,or katy songs, nothing special.

in the rock world there are many better rock music than what max did for pink ,katy, lesely roy.

about comparing'' if u seek amy'' with Max's previous songs for Britney, i have to say it's great, keeping in mind that the world of music has totally changed since six or seven years ago.

''circus'' album can't be compared with ''blackout'', ''circus'' is so much better even if there are few similarities.

about ''circus'' song, it's a great song with that funky danceable beat, the chorus is amazing.
i agree 100%.

i don't think some of you are even giving this album a chance.

*Sabine*

Wow, so many comments!! Seems like you are quite divided over If You Seek Amy... Anyways, it's not the whole song, hearing the full thing gives a different feeling. I prefer to wait here :)

Alex Martin

Thank's OUT

this song like to someone 'cos you know is written by max. But probably if  the writer was danja......"YOUR COMMENT: WORST SONG OF THE YEAR" I'm sure of that.

Raul_esp

I think then we have diferents tastes  :D , I love more pop songs than rock songs , and if u seek amy is a amazing pop song , is completely addictive  and very similar to so what , the so what verses are very cathcy but a bit repetitives , and the if u seek amy verses are more different and remind me to oops or baby one more time , we must too wait the full song  , I'm sure this song have a counter melody ( that is the best of max) and the max background vocals!! this song is too complete!

I'm surprised with bloodesh & avant , unusual you is a very great song with pretty melodies  but I prefer if u seek amy and circus , two amazing POP songs that it hope be hit .

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 12, 2008, 09:58:36 PM
Thank's OUT

this song like to someone 'cos you know is written by max. But probably if  the writer was danja......"YOUR COMMENT: WORST SONG OF THE YEAR" I'm sure of that.

danja is unable to make por example the catchy intro of if u seek amy , you cant compare kill the lights and gimme more ( songs with hip hop ryhtms ) with if u seek amy and circus ( pure pop songs!)

starstruck52

if u seek amy actually reminds me of cinderella...

Alex Martin

I compare.... :D and i prefer kill the lights to gimme more. Gimme more is the classical sufficient song.

ahmed

''so what'' melody is repetitive and boring, especially on the verses, she keeps singing with the same melody as when she say na na na na , soooooo boring.

''if u seek amy'' there is a variety in the melody on the verse and chorus, i'm sure i will like it more when i hear the full song.

OUT.....we can't expect Britney to do songs like katy, or pink , Britney is a funky dance beat pop singer, she need a danceable beats, not rock like pink or clown like katy lol, for me even Britney's non-max songs are better than pink and katy.

starstruck52....i agree with you, some people here put a block between themselves and the album, they hated it before even listening to the songs.

Alex Martin