• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Buona notte, and don't dream about sufficient things! Sogni d'oro!  ;)

ahmed

OUT....you are sure that ''if u seek amy'' won't be a single because you hate it right?

well... you hated ''womanizer'' and it's a single, you hate ''circus'' and it's gonna be the second single, hopefully ''if u seek amy'' will be the third or fourth single.

ahmed

i noticed that the number of the members on the forum is increasing these days, two or three new members everyday , i wonder if they are Britney fans and they searched with Max Martin name looking for information about ''if u seek amy'' and the search lead them to the forum, because the number of the new members never increased like that before.

starstruck52

probably britney fans haha

this is an exciting time for us :)

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

OMG If U Seek Amy and Circus are greeeeeeeeat, well done choosing Circus as a second single, it's amazing, I literally loved the chorus!

Just like I thought she ruined Joana's master piece "Out From Under" for me

Unexpected

Circus - Is without a doubt My favorite From The samples the chorus is  :o :o :o Perfect . Great Choice for 2nd Single
If You Seek Amy - Is really good song , a standout also , but I prefered Circus actually , but I wish this 3 single  ;D
Out From Under - the song is Amazing , but not on britney ,Joanna is AMAZING PERFECT OUTSTANDING , but if I heared this before Jonnas I would call it great song
Unusual You -  ??? ???   I really don't know what is this

Raul_esp

I want hear if u seek amy and circus completes already , the max songs change so much when  are completes , I hope here a counter melody as in so what .

Feelgoodlies

If you notice you'll find out that "Circus" is a bit like "Set It Off".

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 12, 2008, 11:39:32 PM
OMG If U Seek Amy and Circus are greeeeeeeeat, well done choosing Circus as a second single, it's amazing, I literally loved the chorus!

Britney didn't ruin the song, the production in Britney's version is better and perfect, the guitar in Britney's version give the song better lovely emotional romantic taste.

Quote from: Unexpected on November 12, 2008, 11:40:50 PM
Circus - Is without a doubt My favorite From The samples the chorus is  :o :o :o Perfect . Great Choice for 2nd Single
If You Seek Amy - Is really good song , a standout also , but I prefered Circus actually , but I wish this 3 single  ;D
Out From Under - the song is Amazing , but not on britney ,Joanna is AMAZING PERFECT OUTSTANDING , but if I heared this before Jonnas I would call it great song
Unusual You -  ??? ???   I really don't know what is this

agree with you , the chorus in ''Circus'' is amazing, it will be great to see Britney dancing to that song.

''unusual you'' is great, actually i didn't expect such this good song from bloodshy and avant, i was surprised when i heard it, it is different from the songs they did to her before.

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 12, 2008, 11:44:24 PM
I want hear if u seek amy and circus completes already , the max songs change so much when  are completes , I hope here a counter melody as in so what .

believe me Raul, when you hear the full version of ''if u seek amy'' you will find a lot of great things better than the boring and repetitive ''so what''.

Out

Quote from: ahmed''so what'' melody is repetitive and boring, especially on the verses, she keeps singing with the same melody as when she say na na na na , soooooo boring.
If Pink would sing "la la la la la" like Britney in intro it would be much more interesting, right?  ;D

Quote from: ahmedOUT.....we can't expect Britney to do songs like katy, or pink , Britney is a funky dance beat pop singer, she need a danceable beats, not rock like pink or clown like katy lol, for me even Britney's non-max songs are better than pink and katy.
Understand, Ahmed, I'm not speaking about rock-sound, I don't consider Pink and Katy rock-music - Hot'n'Cold and I Kissed a Girl are totally pop-songs, guitar in arrangement doesn't make song rock. I'm speaking about melodies and feeling of their developing. This is why I disliked a little "So What" from the beginning - monotony but there was strong Pink's voice to start feeling this song, IUSA is more  monotonous but Brit hasn't as great vocal to change it. However I hope that I'll get this song better after listening some worse songs on this album, like I started to get "Kill The Lights" better today, lol.

Quote from: ahmedOUT....you are sure that ''if u seek amy'' won't be a single because you hate it right?
No  :) Not because I hate it, I don't hate at all, I just can't understand Max' simplifying himself to get a place on Britney's album. I just don't see it as single stuff, however Britney allowed such a weak singles like "Break The Ice", "Piece Of Me" and "Womanizer" so actually we can expect absolutely anything from her now.

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on November 13, 2008, 12:08:40 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 12, 2008, 11:39:32 PM

Britney didn't ruin the song, the production in Britney's version is better and perfect, the guitar in Britney's version give the song better lovely emotional romantic taste.

:o Joannas Productions are Far Better than Britneys Actually ! Joanna version is Perfect ,britneys version isn't horrible but comapring it to Joannas is total unfair 

Out

Joanna's vocals are much better, but I agree that Britney's production sounds more complete, really hope it will be a single.

georg_e

Wow, great quality on these tracks, IMO.  (It's really cute the way 90% of the people on the "Breatheheavy.com" forum are like "no, no, no I CAN'T listen yet..don't tempt me!!" Hehe   But when they break down and check it out, they all love it!!)   The colors on that site are amazing, by the way.  Anyway, I truly loved all of these snippets. The only one to me that is a bit "Blackou-tish" is "Kill The Lights", but even THAT one is like on a different level from Blackout (not to put down Blackout, 'cuz I really like it), but this is just a bit more.....cinematic, and orchestral sounding.  

I really looove that "la la la" melody at the beginning of "If You Seek..".  It's such a HUMOROUS melody, while at the same time being so fantstically catchy.  Whereas the "So What" 'na na na' part is catchy, but doesn't have that witty quality this "If U Seek" melody has. It's like I see a technicolor cartoon going with this melody.   And the Bloodshy and Avant song is so touching, both music and lyrics.  So I disagree with those "Popjusticers" --I'd give it  a 10 out of 10, and can't wait to hear the rest!!