• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

I love Circus even tho it sounds like Set It Off...
Britney's cover of Out From Under is a bit better than Joanna,it's not about the vocals but the production...
but I'm a bit disappointed with If You Seek Amy,I was expecting another Overptotected or Stronger in it...But we haven't heard the full tracks so let's just wait and see...

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 12, 2008, 10:27:45 PM
Buona notte, and don't dream about sufficient things! Sogni d'oro!  ;)
Thank's for the goodnight....and yes i didn't dream sufficient things. :D

*Sabine*

Buongiorno a tutti!! Hello eveybody!!
So, let's start this new day with our fave topic: BRITNEY!
I was thinking... Am i the only one here resisting the urge to hear those snippets??

maxmartin'sfan

ahmed

Quote from: Out on November 13, 2008, 12:26:01 AM

Quote from: ahmedOUT.....we can't expect Britney to do songs like katy, or pink , Britney is a funky dance beat pop singer, she need a danceable beats, not rock like pink or clown like katy lol, for me even Britney's non-max songs are better than pink and katy.
Understand, Ahmed, I'm not speaking about rock-sound, I don't consider Pink and Katy rock-music - Hot'n'Cold and I Kissed a Girl are totally pop-songs, guitar in arrangement doesn't make song rock. I'm speaking about melodies and feeling of their developing. This is why I disliked a little "So What" from the beginning - monotony but there was strong Pink's voice to start feeling this song, IUSA is more  monotonous but Brit hasn't as great vocal to change it. However I hope that I'll get this song better after listening some worse songs on this album, like I started to get "Kill The Lights" better today, lol.

i tried to avoid answering but i found myself have to say that lol

the success of ''i kissed a girl'' is NOT because it's a good pop song, it's because of the lyrics, it's obvious, that's why katy's whole album didn't do as good as the song on the chart, just checked billboard and found that her album made a peek only to #9,that doesn't mean pop is demanded in America.
while Britney's ''blackout'' the least successful album by Britney made a peek to #2,keeping in mind that this album was overshadowed by the media's attention on her personal life at that time.

i remember when ''i kissed a girl'' released and i listened to it on youtube, i found all the comments talking about the lyrics they didn't mention anything about the music.

Britney's music genre is still POP, it has that funky dance beat to fit the world of music today.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on November 13, 2008, 12:08:40 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 12, 2008, 11:39:32 PM
OMG If U Seek Amy and Circus are greeeeeeeeat, well done choosing Circus as a second single, it's amazing, I literally loved the chorus!

Just like I thought she ruined Joana's master piece "Out From Under" for me

Britney didn't ruin the song, the production in Britney's version is better and perfect, the guitar in Britney's version give the song better lovely emotional romantic taste.

Ahmed, Ididn't really like Britney's version, and TBH she sings like a little baby girl, Joana's version is perfection, seriously!

And hey, Like I said guys Circus is a bit like Set It Off while If U Seek Amy's chorus is a bit like "Trash Me" from Jessie Malakouti's, but both songs are awesome, OMG I loved the lalalala, and the hahaheehoo thing

And I didnt like Unusual You, I expected more from Bloodshy since Radar is the only good track on Blackout

Out

Quote from: ahmed on November 13, 2008, 12:40:36 PMthe success of ''i kissed a girl'' is NOT because it's a good pop song, it's because of the lyrics, it's obvious, that's why katy's whole album didn't do as good as the song on the chart, just checked billboard and found that her album made a peek only to #9,that doesn't mean pop is demanded in America.
#9 is tooo high for the album that has only 3 great songs and few okayish, I don't see relation between album's success and singles' success. Let's better take a look on Hot'n'Cold sales when it will be released in Europe - it's already #1 in U.S. Billboard Pop 10, and can you explain its success by provocing lyrics again? ;) No, because, it's just qualitative very catchy pop-song with developing tune and Katy's nice voice.
And please don't compare attention to such a big stars' albums like Britney or Madonna and newcomers like Katy Perry or Lady GaGa, and you said yourself Britney had so much PR with her personal life that it raised her sales a lot.

Quote from: ahmed on November 13, 2008, 12:40:36 PMi remember when ''i kissed a girl'' released and i listened to it on youtube, i found all the comments talking about the lyrics they didn't mention anything about the music.
Seems like we have the same sitution with IUSA now, loads of buzz about the lyrics and then people speak about music  ;)

On a second day, IUSA tune finally stuck in my head, but I'm trying to remember how Circus sounds and can't.

Unexpected

Britney Version of Out From Under is Rip off of her song Someday I will understand , C'mon what the special in that production !!!  :-\

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on November 13, 2008, 02:18:02 PM
Britney Version of Out From Under is Rip off of her song Someday I will understand , C'mon what the special in that production !!!  :-\

that's what makes Britney's version better, i LOVED someday (i will understand) production, a romantic emotional production.

*Sabine*

I really like Someday production too and i am very happy to hear you can compare the songs.
However, I agree that Joanna is perfection, her voice is PERFECT and I mean it. Her voice is crystal, fragile and strong at the same time, so much emotion. The production isn't heavy but curiouSly it's perfectly fit for her voice, it's a NEAT result.
I also think Brit's version can't top that though I'll surelt enjoy B's version too.

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on November 12, 2008, 11:18:48 PM
i noticed that the number of the members on the forum is increasing these days, two or three new members everyday , i wonder if they are Britney fans and they searched with Max Martin name looking for information about ''if u seek amy'' and the search lead them to the forum, because the number of the new members never increased like that before.

OMG you're so right!! It's really exciting this great forum is growing everyday!
Yeah it sure has smth to do with If You Seek Amy. It's Brit's new song that creates a lot of buzz, certainly the most! It's great Britney fans talk a bit more about Max with Britney's new album. :D
Long life to our forum!! :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 12, 2008, 11:39:32 PM
And hey, Like I said guys Circus is a bit like Set It Off while If U Seek Amy's chorus is a bit like "Trash Me" from Jessie Malakouti's, but both songs are awesome, OMG I loved the lalalala, and the hahaheehoo thing

it is true!!, , I thought the same this morning , the chorus of if u seek amy is veryy similar to trash me and I love both songs.

*Sabine*

I know it's off topic but as you're talking about Trash Me, I wanted to know if that song had been released. I mean, it's only on Jessie's myspace but is there any mp3 around? Has anybody capped it? I'd just love to put it on my iPod.  ;)

Raul_esp

if u seek amy has been in my head all the morning  :D I cant take out the chorus of my mind