• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 13, 2008, 03:35:24 PM
I know it's off topic but as you're talking about Trash Me, I wanted to know if that song had been released. I mean, it's only on Jessie's myspace but is there any mp3 around? Has anybody capped it? I'd just love to put it on my iPod.  ;)

I have it in mp3 but in poor quality , if you want I can send you it.

*Sabine*

Sure, even bad quality is better than nothing! Thanks a bunch! :)
Nice to hear If You Seek Amy is addictive! Hope it'll also become my drug! :D

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 13, 2008, 02:04:57 PM
Quote from: ahmed on November 13, 2008, 12:08:40 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 12, 2008, 11:39:32 PM
OMG If U Seek Amy and Circus are greeeeeeeeat, well done choosing Circus as a second single, it's amazing, I literally loved the chorus!

Just like I thought she ruined Joana's master piece "Out From Under" for me

Britney didn't ruin the song, the production in Britney's version is better and perfect, the guitar in Britney's version give the song better lovely emotional romantic taste.

Ahmed, Ididn't really like Britney's version, and TBH she sings like a little baby girl, Joana's version is perfection, seriously!

And hey, Like I said guys Circus is a bit like Set It Off while If U Seek Amy's chorus is a bit like "Trash Me" from Jessie Malakouti's, but both songs are awesome, OMG I loved the lalalala, and the hahaheehoo thing

And I didnt like Unusual You, I expected more from Bloodshy since Radar is the only good track on Blackout

i already knew that there will be argument about Britney's voice, and yes she sings like a little baby girl, but i love it because it reminds me of her voice when she was a teenager, the young cute Britney :).

in general Britney's voice always sounds younger than her age , even when she speak , but i love it because it is full of femininity  :), i know it doesn't necessarily make it a good voice in singing.

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on November 13, 2008, 03:59:30 PM
Quote from: ahmed on November 13, 2008, 12:08:40 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 12, 2008, 11:39:32 PM
OMG If U Seek Amy and Circus are greeeeeeeeat, well done choosing Circus as a second single, it's amazing, I literally loved the chorus!

Just like I thought she ruined Joana's master piece "Out From Under" for me

Britney didn't ruin the song, the production in Britney's version is better and perfect, the guitar in Britney's version give the song better lovely emotional romantic taste.

Ahmed, Ididn't really like Britney's version, and TBH she sings like a little baby girl, Joana's version is perfection, seriously!

And hey, Like I said guys Circus is a bit like Set It Off while If U Seek Amy's chorus is a bit like "Trash Me" from Jessie Malakouti's, but both songs are awesome, OMG I loved the lalalala, and the hahaheehoo thing

And I didnt like Unusual You, I expected more from Bloodshy since Radar is the only good track on Blackout

i already knew that there will be argument about Britney's voice, and yes she sings like a little baby girl, but i love it because it reminds me of her voice when she was a teenager, the young cute Britney :).

in general Britney's voice always sounds younger than her age , even when she speak , but i love it because it is full of femininity  :), i know it doesn't necessarily make it a good voice in singing.

I agre with you , the best of the britney voice is that is very sweet , I love her voice althought doesnt very strong .

*Sabine*

Britney's childish voice is really sweet yeah, and undoutedly way better than her computer or over sexy voice! I really love how she sounds in the BOMT album, especially in I will be there! Very sweet! :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 13, 2008, 03:41:34 PM
Sure, even bad quality is better than nothing! Thanks a bunch! :)
Nice to hear If You Seek Amy is addictive! Hope it'll also become my drug! :D
ok , I'll send it to you today

starstruck52

Quote from: Unexpected on November 13, 2008, 02:18:02 PM
Britney Version of Out From Under is Rip off of her song Someday I will understand , C'mon what the special in that production !!!  :-\
well, "someday" was never properly released... and it's a great song... so i can see why they'd try to go for that sound.

IS THIS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE HEARD A BRITNEY TRACK? LMAO.

Alex Martin

Guys a question for everyone

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS SONGS?

Baby one more time,Oops I did it again,Lucky,Stronger,Overprotected?

Ok,now think to If U seek Amy.....

Can be IUSA the best max work for brit?

Even born to make you happy is better than IUSA ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 13, 2008, 05:24:08 PM
Guys a question for everyone

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS SONGS?

Baby one more time,Oops I did it again,Lucky,Stronger,Overprotected?

Ok,now think to If U seek Amy.....

Can be IUSA the best max work for brit?

Even born to make you happy is better than IUSA ;D

the classic britney cheiron songs are unbeatable , I think IUSA isnt better , but if is better than the pop rock songs and max songs since 2002..

Unexpected

Preview of the whole album Here

I gotta say the sound of the album is really good , didn't expect the album to be that good (Mannequin ) is the song she used to dance to on that leaked video , Lace and leather , Rock me in ,Shattered Glass ,Mannequin , my baby ,besides the already known Circus , If you seek amy , out from under , kill the lights ,

good album 1000000 times better than Blackout

Alex Martin

[/quote]

the classic britney cheiron songs are unbeatable , I think IUSA isnt better , but if is better than the pop rock songs and max songs since 2002..
[/quote]

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT? ? ?

IUSA is better than all max songs since 2002? ? ?

No No NO like says katy perry in Hot And Cold"Someone call a doctor"

I'm joking raul,question of taste but this time i totally disagree with you.

Congratulation for The match en copa del rey ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 13, 2008, 05:09:27 PM

IS THIS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE HEARD A BRITNEY TRACK? LMAO.
Well, the way she sings like a little girl in a first audition who doesn't know anything about singing, I hope I made it clear!

Well, besides Circus and If U Seek Amy, Shattered Glass and Phonography are great, Lace and Leather is a bit outdated musically pretty much like an old Madonna's song, still I need to listen to the whole thing to judge it properly!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 13, 2008, 05:59:03 PM

[/quote]

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT? ? ?

IUSA is better than all max songs since 2002? ? ?

No No NO like says katy perry in Hot And Cold"Someone call a doctor"

I'm joking raul,question of taste but this time i totally disagree with you.

Congratulation for The match en copa del rey ;D
[/quote]

:D ok I'll call dr luke  ;D

Raul_esp

omg!! shatered glass is very good , is a very swedish song!!

dr luke rules  :D

ahmed

this is my beloved Britney ,very great pop album, i didn't expect the album will be that great.

i agree with Raul, ''if u seek amy'' is the best Max Martin song since long ago, i'm happy he get rid of the traditional pop\rock style on that song.

on '' if u seek amy'' i feel something different and better than his recent stuff that he did to other singers.

Britney and Max Martin are the best forever.