• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Now I understand why there were only those songs in youtube cut, how I supposed these songs were the best ones on album, lol, seems like this album is gonna be even more boring than Blackout but I'll better decide listening to full tracks.

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 13, 2008, 05:24:08 PM
Guys a question for everyone

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS SONGS?

Baby one more time,Oops I did it again,Lucky,Stronger,Overprotected?

Ok,now think to If U seek Amy.....

Can be IUSA the best max work for brit?

Even born to make you happy is better than IUSA ;D

I agree Alex, exactly what I thought, those old songs are classics, I like IUSA (and I'm sure I'll love it more once I hear a full version) but no way it can be better than those old songs.

ahmed

this question shouldn't be even asked lol, because the answer is clear, of course Max Martin's old songs for Britney are better, the old pop style is the best musical style ever made, and that's what made all or most of max martin fans of this forum.

and with Britney it's hard for Max to come up with better songs than what he did for her in the past even if he produced all the songs on ''Circus''....you know why ? because the old pop Max Martin songs for Britney are the best songs he ever done in his career, in addition to his songs with Backstreet boys.

the old Max pop can't be topped of course, but i like ''if u seek amy'' and for me it's the best song by THE NEW Max Martin since backstreet boys ''i still''.

Alex Martin

Yes Ahmed but max said IUSA is His best work for britney......and i totally disagree with him!!!

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 13, 2008, 09:44:45 PM
Yes Ahmed but max said IUSA is His best work for britney......and i totally disagree with him!!!
i don't think he ever said that.

anyway, britney's not 16 anymore guys. this isn't 1998. she can't sing songs like "sometimes" anymore. it's time to move on and accept an updated sound from both britney and max.

Alex Martin

Max said this words and yeah this is an update sound but the song is average.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 13, 2008, 10:05:21 PM

He said that actually in an official statement that IUSA is his best work ever!

I agree with Ahmed and Alex, IUSA is great, but it can't be compared to the great quality of pop music he's done to Britney, BSB and N Sync, so he's clearly mistaken!

Plus I noticed he's lately more funnier I mean less serious in his songs which is kinda cool

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 14, 2008, 12:10:56 AM
Quote from: starstruck52 on November 13, 2008, 10:05:21 PM
He said that actually in an official statement that IUSA is his best work ever!
can you post the statement please? along with a link?

Raul_esp

yes , pop cheiron songs with BSB , britney and nsync NEVER will be topped  , I'm sure , he would have come back this clasic style with the other producers  the britney 17  years and melodies very similars to get it.

anyway , I miss in max the love lyrics in the songs , I think now max want make amazing songs that be hits sure for be specials and different the others.

ANJ600

So I have listened to the track "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears...

first, for those expecting more of "an old-style feel" it is important that we realize that Max is NOT the only writer!

in fact, the song was written by Savan Koetcha and co-written with Max Martin, Alexander Kronlund (who co-wrote "Lucky" with max) and Shellback (who co-wrote "So What" with max)

overall it is a catchy song and it is just AWESOME that Max Martin PRODUCED THE ENTIRE SONG! (it sounds a little like the production of "So What" by Pink - also produced by Max)

the title "If U Seek Amy" is an awesome title coined by Max (the word play has got everyone talking...) also he wrote an AMAZING chrous for that song, but as everyone says, it is not Max's BEST work but it is still an excellent song.

however, the are some lyrics in the song which go like "ha ha hee hee ha ha ho" which totally threw me off.  Britney is singing about meeting up with a girl, Amy, in a club...so wouldn't it sound better if she said something along the lines of "who's this girl, they wanna know"...just thought THAT would sound better than "ha ha hee hee ha ha ho"

Rebecca

I'm now dying to hear the full version of If U Seek Amy!!!

I know I know we can't expect Max to keep on writing songs like back in the old days.

anyway, Starstruck, it was just a quote from a Jive rep:

http://britneyspears.hollywood.com/2008/09/27/circus-to-feature-max-martins-best-song-hes-ever-done/

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 13, 2008, 11:10:52 PM
Max said this words and yeah this is an update sound but the song is average.

Alex, I'm disappointed by you... What is this word "average"?? Don't you know it spells "SUFFICIENT" here?

IUSA best song or not, I haven't listened to it but for sure nobody will ever agree on it, music is just about taste. But for sure, we'll never get anymore 1995-2000 pure bubbglegum anymore. Simply for the reason they wouldn't be successful nowadays and don't forget that Max and labels are first interested in 1 thing : MONEY!

*Sabine*

Here are the covers of the deluxe version: the back cover is different and the border colors are reversed compared to the original cover.
16 songs on the album: it's a lot compared to usually! Ohh I'm excited!! :D