• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on November 14, 2008, 08:57:51 AM
anyway, Starstruck, it was just a quote from a Jive rep:

http://britneyspears.hollywood.com/2008/09/27/circus-to-feature-max-martins-best-song-hes-ever-done/
A rep for Jive Records has told us that accomplished song writer and producer, Max Martin's song that he worked on for Britney's new album "Circus" may be the best song he's ever done in his career.

see, i think the way it's worded is misleading. i think a rep from jive said they personally think it's max's best song. hell, i actually think it was fabricated altogether. but i dunno. guess we'll see when the full song leaks!

anyway, i can't stop listening to the looped version of IUSA. it sounds so good. are we allowed to post links on here?

*Sabine*

Yes we must be allowed to post snippets as they are on amazon and every single Britney fan site or forum.

I also think this "best Max song" is totally made up by B's label Jive to create more buzz about it. For sure, I don't see Max himself saying 'Oh well this is the best song in my career", that's nonsense...

*Sabine*

Oh my guys, look what I just found on a Britney forum: I can't believe a person claiming themselves as Britney fans can say that!

"I'm a big fan of Britney but I gotta say what I feel, and Circus sounds like oops i did it again... the old britney teen pop, stinkyyy... i hate that, she did a great album with BLACKOUT. Why reporters are saying Circus is the second part of Blackout? Circus and Blackout are not the same. I'm so dissapointed...  hopelly in the next album she will make great music like in Blackout"

I must say: that's GREAT NEWS FOR US BABY!!!!!!! :D :D

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 14, 2008, 09:49:03 AM
Yes we must be allowed to post snippets as they are on amazon and every single Britney fan site or forum.
coolness. here's the looped version, it's really good: http://www.zshare.net/audio/51295421f681b131/

i can't stop listening.  :D

Rebecca

Sabine, those fans are crazy!! they don't like Ooops... and they want more Blackout! different taste I suppose

yes, good news for us, if it's like Ooops!!

yeah, probably that Jive rep made that up, then again maybe Max does think it's his best

do you think the title will stop it from being a single?

I don't think Max is really interested in money (surely he would have more than enough now), interest in success perhaps?

the album covers are pretty crazy, I'm excited about the bonus dvd!

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 14, 2008, 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on November 13, 2008, 11:10:52 PM
Max said this words and yeah this is an update sound but the song is average.

Alex, I'm disappointed by you... What is this word "average"?? Don't you know it spells "SUFFICIENT" here?

IUSA best song or not, I haven't listened to it but for sure nobody will ever agree on it, music is just about taste. But for sure, we'll never get anymore 1995-2000 pure bubbglegum anymore. Simply for the reason they wouldn't be successful nowadays and don't forget that Max and labels are first interested in 1 thing : MONEY!

AH AH AH no Sabine,SUFFICIENT is a word Exclusive for mr. Lundin ;)

*Sabine*

AH AH AH no Sabine,SUFFICIENT is a word Exclusive for mr. Lundin ;)

LMFAO, you always have the right word!

QuoteI don't think Max is really interested in money (surely he would have more than enough now), interest in success perhaps?
Well, he has a very pretigious reputation to keep and must do high quality songs to satisfy the labels' exigence. He must also charge a lot of money for his songs too and I think he really has to adapt to what the label and representatives ask him. Clearly he isn't 100% free in making the songs... So for those who blame him on the rude lyrics, I think he's not the main one responsible (not trying to defend him).

starstruck52

^ i doubt britney's label told max to write a song saying "fuck me" for her LOL

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 14, 2008, 11:33:08 AM
^ i doubt britney's label told max to write a song saying "fuck me" for her LOL

I don't! It's no news that they would make her do anything for attention (and I'm not saying that in  a bad way)!

nshinnosuke

Oops >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blackout
seriously I hate Blackout,I wonder why there are some people who prefer Blackout...

Raul_esp

I'm addicted to if u seek amy , circus and shattered glass , the three best songs for me.

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 14, 2008, 09:55:58 AM
Oh my guys, look what I just found on a Britney forum: I can't believe a person claiming themselves as Britney fans can say that!

"I'm a big fan of Britney but I gotta say what I feel, and Circus sounds like oops i did it again... the old britney teen pop, stinkyyy... i hate that, she did a great album with BLACKOUT. Why reporters are saying Circus is the second part of Blackout? Circus and Blackout are not the same. I'm so dissapointed...  hopelly in the next album she will make great music like in Blackout"

I must say: that's GREAT NEWS FOR US BABY!!!!!!! :D :D

ha ha ha , this is a clear proof and evidence that ''Circus'' doesn't sound like ''Blackout'' at all.

''Circus'' is so much better than ''Blackout''

Raul_esp

ahmed

as i look at Britney songs credits on her albums, i come up with that interesting fact about Britney and cherion producers.

Britney is the only singer in the world who worked with all the cherion producers.

Britney worked with Max Martin , Rami , Kristian Lundin , Andreas Carlsson , Jeorgen Elofsson , Per Magnusson , David Kreuger, Alexander Kronlund , Jake Shulz , Savan Kotecha, Shellback, even Dr.Luke is a Max Martin related name.

as a Britney fan, i'm proud of that, i'm happy she is an important part of cherion history , i'm happy she took songs from all the cherion producers.

Britney has more than 20 cherion songs.

Rebecca

that is an amazing fact Ahmed, I never realised that Britney worked with all Cheiron producers.