• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Wow britney and the all the Cheiron Posse! Not even the BSB!!!
About the track, I guess it's a good imprvement for both, Max and Britney.

Max, usually shares credit with others in the production stuff. This track is completely made by him, is it a new tendency? He did the same on the P!nk's tracks... For Britney, well She returns to the man who created an empire for her and what a way.

It's kindda spooky and laugh-out about the silliness track, that's why I really enjoy the non-sense hahahihi hahaho thing. And she doesn't use that sexy stilized voice anymore, instead she goes for a risky critical so well crafted lyric.

So Britney... Hope this is just the beginning for something better to come along with Max.

Alex Martin

Not all the cheiron guys........she never worked with the princess alexandra talomaa.....infact she isn't a guy :D

ahmed

hey Eddie , welcome to the forum.

yes , it's good that she doesn't use the sexy voice, or that breathy voice, actually it's another good thing about the album, i really hope she release ''if u seek amy'' as a single, it's a good song and it will be pleasure to see Britney dancing to that song, the title will make the song good commercially , it give it a big chance to be a successful single.

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on November 14, 2008, 09:26:12 PM
as i look at Britney songs credits on her albums, i come up with that interesting fact about Britney and cherion producers.

Britney is the only singer in the world who worked with all the cherion producers.

Britney worked with Max Martin , Rami , Kristian Lundin , Andreas Carlsson , Jeorgen Elofsson , Per Magnusson , David Kreuger, Alexander Kronlund , Jake Shulz , Savan Kotecha, Shellback, even Dr.Luke is a Max Martin related name.

as a Britney fan, i'm proud of that, i'm happy she is an important part of cherion history , i'm happy she took songs from all the cherion producers.

Britney has more than 20 cherion songs.

this is the cause for that britney is my favourite soloist singer .

starstruck52

This is how I want her singles to go:

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. If U Seek Amy
5. Kill The Lights
6. Shattered Glass

Rebecca

oh, just remembered Britney didn't work with Denniz Pop, though she may have worked with him, I don't think he's on the credits anywhere.

Rebecca

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 15, 2008, 05:49:27 AM

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. If U Seek Amy
5. Kill The Lights
6. Shattered Glass

I'm surprised, thought you'd put If U Seek Amy at no.3 singles. though I wouldn't be surprised if Kill The Lights is the 3rd single.

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on November 15, 2008, 06:31:51 AM
Quote from: starstruck52 on November 15, 2008, 05:49:27 AM

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. If U Seek Amy
5. Kill The Lights
6. Shattered Glass

I'm surprised, thought you'd put If U Seek Amy at no.3 singles. though I wouldn't be surprised if Kill The Lights is the 3rd single.
Well I would love for it to be the third single, but I just know Jive will do a ballad as the third because we haven't had one in what, 4 years? So I'm fine with OFU being third (because I love it so so much) and IUSA being fourth (it'll be all the better after a ballad, it'll reinvigorate the era). And I really hope KTL doesn't come out before IUSA, I like it and all but no.  :P

*Sabine*

Yes, I was thinking about it too: Britney the only singer who had projects with the WHOLE team!!  ;D
About If You Seek Amy, there's a number of Britney fans on forum who claim that this shouldn't be a single due to the over provocative title... Do you agree? I certainly not! Provocation makes sell.....KATY PERRY!!!!!!! :D

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 15, 2008, 11:08:14 AM
About If You Seek Amy, there's a number of Britney fans on forum who claim that this shouldn't be a single due to the over provocative title... Do you agree? I certainly not! Provocation makes sell.....KATY PERRY!!!!!!! :D
well "i kissed a girl" and "FUCK ME" are totally different. LOL.

on one hand, i'm thinking since britney is singing about an actual girl named amy and the title is "if u seek amy," then what's the problem? but on the other hand, it's so obvious what she's getting at. 10 years ago, it would've caused an uproar amongst parents... but would it these days? i don't know! it's so up in the air.

i guess we'll see when the album drops, because radio stations will either spin it or not spin it. i hope they do, i really really do.

Rebecca

Yeah, I was thinking the song might be too risque for radio! who knows!

it would make a great single!

*Sabine*

*BIPS* on the leading title phrase would be uncool, for sure!

starstruck52

i wish radio wasn't so against britney.

IUSA and CIRCUS are #1 smashes all the way, but i have a feeling they won't be getting as much love as pink and kelly clarkson's songs. so sad :(

Feelgoodlies

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 15, 2008, 01:12:10 PM
i wish radio wasn't so against britney.

IUSA and CIRCUS are #1 smashes all the way, but i have a feeling they won't be getting as much love as pink and kelly clarkson's songs. so sad :(

I'm not worried for Britney, she has many more chances to get to #1! Look at Womanizer, i don't think the song is so great and look! ;)