• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 15, 2008, 04:22:19 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on November 15, 2008, 01:12:10 PM
i wish radio wasn't so against britney.

IUSA and CIRCUS are #1 smashes all the way, but i have a feeling they won't be getting as much love as pink and kelly clarkson's songs. so sad :(

I'm not worried for Britney, she has many more chances to get to #1! Look at Womanizer, i don't think the song is so great and look! ;)

But Womanizer had huge support from US Radios and Massive First week digital sales (Actually the biggest opening week sales bu female artist)  so if she can repeat this then yeah , though I really hope circus will be Huge hit the song is truly amazing

Raul_esp

I love britney , she looks very pretty with blondie hair :P

nshinnosuke

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 15, 2008, 05:17:01 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 15, 2008, 05:11:26 PM
I love britney , he looks very pretty with blondie hair :P

HE???? Britney is a guy? ;D

oops , sorry , I had a mistake , sorry for my poor english , I wanted say ''she''  :D

starstruck52

womanizer went to #1 because of her fans. when radio is in control, they never give britney a fair shot. it's hard to believe womanizer is her ONLY #1 (besides BOMT).

but yeah, since the album will be out, i can't see her next few singles selling the way womanizer did. and if radio keeps holding out on her, the songs will be lucky to peak where "toxic" did.

Rebecca

The radio in US is not playing much Britney?
I'm sure her fans will put Circus in a high spot

Those promo pics are a bit weird

starstruck52

ahmed

i hope she release ''if u seek amy'' as a single , although i hate when she does overtly sexual stuff, but the song is amazing and Britney sounds sweet more than sexy on it, i just wish she doesn't shoot a sexual video for it which ( in my opinion) will be more provoking than the lyrics.

i can't believe her fans are against releasing the song as a single, they used to say that they didn't like Britney when she used to be shy, and they like her when she does sexy stuff !!! , now why they are against the song as a single ?! i swear this is the best SEXUAL Britney song ever.

about the singles...mostly the first single is more successful than the second and third single , however ''in the zone'' there were an exception, ''toxic'' was more successful than ''me against the music''.

about the ballads...i want her to release ''my baby'' because the video will include scenes of her lovely babies Jayden James and Sean Preston, it would be emotional and beautiful to see them in the video of that song.

starstruck52

Quote from: ahmed on November 15, 2008, 09:38:55 PM
i can't believe her fans are against releasing the song as a single, they used to say that they didn't like Britney when she used to be shy, and they like her when she does sexy stuff !!! , now why they are against the song as a single ?! i swear this is the best SEXUAL Britney song ever.
i don't think her fans are against it being a single, they just aren't sure whether radio would play it or not. they care about her success first and foremost so i can see why they'd be worried about that.

and the few people who don't like it, probably don't like her early music with max either. they think it's "cheesy" and not edgy enough.

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 15, 2008, 09:59:25 PM
i don't think her fans are against it being a single, they just aren't sure whether radio would play it or not. they care about her success first and foremost so i can see why they'd be worried about that.

and the few people who don't like it, probably don't like her early music with max either. they think it's "cheesy" and not edgy enough.

hey starstrucks52, English is not my first language, can you please explain what (edgy) means in music ?! i always see that word in music articles but don't know what exactly means.

thanks  :)

starstruck52

Quote from: ahmed on November 15, 2008, 10:09:44 PM

hey starstrucks52, English is not my first language, can you please explain what (edgy) means in music ?! i always see that word in music articles but don't know what exactly means.

bold, provocative, unconventional, etc.

something new and exciting, that pushes the limits on a certain sound.

"toxic" is probably her most edgy song so far.

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 15, 2008, 10:17:36 PM
Quote from: ahmed on November 15, 2008, 10:09:44 PM

bold, provocative, unconventional, etc.

something new and exciting, that pushes the limits on a certain sound.

"toxic" is probably her most edgy song so far.

yeah, now i got it, but ''if u seek amy'' can be listed in the category of this kind of songs, ''if u seek amy'' has a better melody and better production.

''Circus'' is almost a combination of everything, fits the world of music today , but it has more pop sound, it's really a great album, better than ''in the zone'' and ''blackout''.