• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Oh gosh thanks for those pics! This new era is so original and innovative! I'm loving it! She looks awesome!

starstruck52

Quote''if u seek amy'' can be listed in the category of this kind of songs, ''if u seek amy'' has a better melody and better production.
i loveeeee IUSA, but i wouldn't call it edgy. the beat reminds me of rihanna's "don't stop the music" and it has hints of "so what." either way, i don't really care about what's edgy or not. i like what i like.

ahmed

i LOVE ''if u seek amy'' , i believe it's much better than ''so what'' no matter what others say.

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on November 15, 2008, 10:57:05 PM
i LOVE ''if u seek amy'' , i believe it's much better than ''so what'' no matter what others say.

............and I bet you'll like it even more once you've heard the full song!

ahmed

look at what this fan said on Britney.com :

''I'm very disapointed because I was looking for the sequel of Blackout and it's not...
It's a POP album in contradiction with Blackout which is electro-dance.
With blackout Britney b**** is gone.... now it's Britney Saint
I don't like her anymore''

reading such these comments make me happy , i have to tell that fan that i'm happy that he / she doesn't like her anymore lol.

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on November 15, 2008, 11:35:46 PM

''I'm very disapointed because I was looking for the sequel of Blackout and it's not...

reading such these comments make me happy , i have to tell that fan that i'm happy that he / she doesn't like her anymore lol.

Yes it's clearly our victory guys!!!
SHITTY DIRTY BUBBLEGUM COMMERCIAL POP FOR STUPID TEENS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Raul_esp

yes , it is very sad , in the spanish forum of britney fans , there is a question about the favourite producter for the fans , the most of fans responded danja or bloodshy & avant , they are new britney fans that dont know the early days of britney and that without max britney wouldnt be who is now ...

starstruck52

britney gained a whole different audience during "in the zone" and "blackout." as i was saying before, her music was more "edgy" and she started taking more chances. that's why those people aren't embracing circus.

oh well though. she'll be gaining a shit load of her old fans back with this album. most people like "innocent" britney more than they like "sexy, party" britney.

*Sabine*

Maybe it's also good that Britney has different styles, it allows her to be more popular and have even more fans. It's up to us classic old Britney fans to be contented on that album, after the disappontment of ITZ and Blackout...

ahmed

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 15, 2008, 11:43:29 PM

yes , it is very sad , in the spanish forum of britney fans , there is a question about the favourite producter for the fans , the most of fans responded danja or bloodshy & avant , they are new britney fans that dont know the early days of britney and that without max britney wouldnt be who is now ...

yes , that's very sad, i can't understand how these people call themselves fans, sure they might be people liked Britney during ''in the zone'' sexual music era and became fans thinking that she will never release clean music again, i'm happy that they are disappointed and i get my beloved Britney back.

Britney and Max Martin songs are legendary and part from history , it's like Beethoven music, William Shakespeare novels, Leonardo Davinci portraits .

*Sabine*

Britney and Max Martin songs are legendary and part from history , it's like Beethoven music, William Shakespeare novels, Leonardo Davinci portraits .

You remind me of me once calling Max "Mozart of Pop". :D
Our Cheiron guys  did start real teen pop history, that's for sure!

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 15, 2008, 11:53:23 PM
britney gained a whole different audience during "in the zone" and "blackout." as i was saying before, her music was more "edgy" and she started taking more chances. that's why those people aren't embracing circus.

oh well though. she'll be gaining a shit load of her old fans back with this album. most people like "innocent" britney more than they like "sexy, party" britney.
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 12:04:08 AM
Maybe it's also good that Britney has different styles, it allows her to be more popular and have even more fans. It's up to us classic old Britney fans to be contented on that album, after the disappontment of ITZ and Blackout...

actually i began to worry, this might affect the album sales.

starstruck52

Quoteyes , that's very sad, i can't understand how these people call themselves fans, sure they might be people liked Britney during ''in the zone'' sexual music era and became fans thinking that she will never release clean music again, i'm happy that they are disappointed and i get my beloved Britney back.
Quoteyes , it is very sad , in the spanish forum of britney fans , there is a question about the favourite producter for the fans , the most of fans responded danja or bloodshy & avant , they are new britney fans that dont know the early days of britney and that without max britney wouldnt be who is now ...
i guess i'm the only one who likes classic britney AND modern britney.  :-[

i was bummed when she dropped max after the "britney" album, but it had to happen or else she would've never been able to shake it up and take risks. she would've been stuck in a box. look at kelly clarkson and p!nk, they can't have a hit single without max or dr luke. britney can work with a variety of producers and still hold her own on the charts, plus it makes her more interesting as an artist.

that said, i'm so damn glad max is back and he didn't give her a p!nk reject. IUSA is amazing. i can't decide whether i love "circus" or "IUSA" more. they're both phenomenal.  :D

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 16, 2008, 12:19:18 AM
Quoteyes , that's very sad, i can't understand how these people call themselves fans, sure they might be people liked Britney during ''in the zone'' sexual music era and became fans thinking that she will never release clean music again, i'm happy that they are disappointed and i get my beloved Britney back.
Quoteyes , it is very sad , in the spanish forum of britney fans , there is a question about the favourite producter for the fans , the most of fans responded danja or bloodshy & avant , they are new britney fans that dont know the early days of britney and that without max britney wouldnt be who is now ...
i guess i'm the only one who likes classic britney AND modern britney.  :-[

i was bummed when she dropped max after the "britney" album, but it had to happen or else she would've never been able to shake it up and take risks. she would've been stuck in a box. look at kelly clarkson and p!nk, they can't have a hit single without max or dr luke. britney can work with a variety of producers and still hold her own on the charts, plus it makes her more interesting as an artist.

that said, i'm so damn glad max is back and he didn't give her a p!nk reject. IUSA is amazing. i can't decide whether i love "circus" or "IUSA" more. they're both phenomenal.  :D

i like some of modern Britney songs, like ''toxic, ''Everytime'', ''shadow'' , ''brave new girl'' , ''touch of my hand'',''do somethin'' .

''someday(i will understand)'' is my favorite Britney song since Max Martin songs.

*Sabine*

I like modern Britney too (it stays Britney :D ) but Britney at pop is just the TOP for me!