• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Some more details on Britney's performance at Star Academy in France, the show where I'm very likely to go to! :D

Star Academy Performance Details

Some new details on Britney's Star Academy performance in France have come to light!

Unfortunately, it's all in French. For all I know it could say "Jordan you're a d-bag and your site sucks." Lucky for us a fellow Britney fan has translated!

Nathalie Andre, a rep for Star Academy, says Britney and her team have been negotiating this performance since May - though confirmation was only announced just 2 weeks ago. And the staff is already gearing up for Britney's arrival! The crew is constantly rehearsing Britney's entrance, as well as beefing up security for that night's show.

Andre did reveal she fears a last minute cancellation (apparently Madonna was recently scheduled to perform on the show, then backed out last minute), but mentioned Britney, thus far, is "no diva."

On the show, Britney will reportedly have a small chat with contestants and answer a few questions from the show's host before her performance. The show will begin with segment about Britney's 10-year career, followed by her performance singing "Womanizer" which features her dancers and flashy pyrotechnics.

Basically, this performance is gonna be the shit!

More details here: http://www.canalplus.fr/index.php?pid=2210

source: breatheheavy.com

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 01:01:34 AM
Some more details on Britney's performance at Star Academy in France, the show where I'm very likely to go to! :D

Star Academy Performance Details

Some new details on Britney's Star Academy performance in France have come to light!

Unfortunately, it's all in French. For all I know it could say "Jordan you're a d-bag and your site sucks." Lucky for us a fellow Britney fan has translated!

Nathalie Andre, a rep for Star Academy, says Britney and her team have been negotiating this performance since May - though confirmation was only announced just 2 weeks ago. And the staff is already gearing up for Britney's arrival! The crew is constantly rehearsing Britney's entrance, as well as beefing up security for that night's show.

Andre did reveal she fears a last minute cancellation (apparently Madonna was recently scheduled to perform on the show, then backed out last minute), but mentioned Britney, thus far, is "no diva."

On the show, Britney will reportedly have a small chat with contestants and answer a few questions from the show's host before her performance. The show will begin with segment about Britney's 10-year career, followed by her performance singing "Womanizer" which features her dancers and flashy pyrotechnics.

Basically, this performance is gonna be the shit!

More details here: http://www.canalplus.fr/index.php?pid=2210

source: breatheheavy.com

sabine you have to go and ask an autograph !   ;D

*Sabine*

It'll be impossible to get autographs when she arrives at the show or leaves. However, I think I know the hotel where she'll stay in Paris and we're gonna go and wait for her with a bunch of friends! :D

maxmartin'sfan

I'm going to the show   :D I Hope !  the tickets will be available next Friday !
u come with me Sabine?  ;D

maxmartin'sfan

;D That's the only good thing to live in Paris for the moment haha  BRITNEY ^^

ahmed

do you think she can go and leave her kids in USA now ?! she is fighting in a custody battle with her ex-husband.

maxmartin'sfan

ahmed

starstruck52

Quote from: ahmed on November 16, 2008, 01:25:18 AM
do you think she can go and leave her kids in USA now ?! she is fighting in a custody battle with her ex-husband.
she just spent a whole week with her boys in her hometown last week, i think kevin is going to keep the kids while she's promoting in europe. :)

i cannot WAIT for this. i'm dying to see her perform again! :D

Raul_esp

actually one of my biggest dreams is meet to britney  , I think  the next time she comes spain I'll do my best to get meet her ,  my biggest dream is meet to max martin of course :)

davegeenz

Man, just listened to "If You Seek Amy" over at youtube, after hearing an album medley...

Killer song! (and cleverly dicey lyrics ;-)

Max & Britney both back at their best!! It is a return to the pure-pop style of the old days (ie. no guitars), but also has the kick-friend gruntiness of the 2001-pop Max era (Overprotected/Cinderella/Tell Me, Tell Me... Baby)

Just a shame there's only Max Martin track on "Circus"...   MORE PLEASE!   :)  :)

*Sabine*

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on November 16, 2008, 01:21:55 AM
I'm going to the show   :D I Hope !  the tickets will be available next Friday !
u come with me Sabine?  ;D

Oh you're going?? GREAT!! Sure! I'll arrive at the show with my friends at the beginning of the afternoon, we'll see the details on msn!.... Just hope we'll be able to get tix, I registered on a list of 6 people, u?

Rebecca

Quote from: davegeenz on November 16, 2008, 10:42:39 AM
Man, just listened to "If You Seek Amy" over at youtube, after hearing an album medley...

Killer song! (and cleverly dicey lyrics ;-)

Max & Britney both back at their best!! It is a return to the pure-pop style of the old days (ie. no guitars), but also has the kick-friend gruntiness of the 2001-pop Max era (Overprotected/Cinderella/Tell Me, Tell Me... Baby)

Just a shame there's only Max Martin track on "Circus"...   MORE PLEASE!   :)  :)

for sure, it's an amazing song, the more I listen to it the more I love it! it gets stuck in my brain!

is there a full version on youtube? I was searching but can only find the one like it's on a loop

starstruck52

the full version hasn't leaked yet. when it does, you'll totally know haha

it's so crazy that i'm hooked on the looped version of a clip
i can't imagine what the REAL version will be like
with a killer middle-8 and 2 minutes of something new/different?

omg i'm so excited.  :D