• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Sabine, I told ya so, lucky you girl!

Offtopic:

nshinnosuke

I love IUSA , but I kinda feel like there's something missing..
It's a great track,but something's missing...
Might be the background vocals,I miss the backing vocals of her older songs during the choruses.
It is interesting enough that My Prerogative and Do Somethin included background vocals during the choruses,you know what I'm talking about..
At first I thought My Prerogative was an original song for Britney,written by Max Martin or ex-cheiron writers.. ;D I wasn't even born when the original version came out.
Among my favs are Circus,IUSA,Shattered Glass and Kill the Lights.
Out From Under will be most likely the third single but I'm hoping IUSA to be released as a 3rd or 4th single..

ahmed

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 16, 2008, 01:56:44 PM
Might be the background vocals,I miss the backing vocals of her older songs during the choruses.
It is interesting enough that My Prerogative and Do Somethin included background vocals during the choruses,you know what I'm talking about..
At first I thought My Prerogative was an original song for Britney,written by Max Martin or ex-cheiron writers.. ;D I wasn't even born when the original version came out.
Among my favs are Circus,IUSA,Shattered Glass and Kill the Lights.
Out From Under will be most likely the third single but I'm hoping IUSA to be released as a 3rd or 4th single..

i thought the same about ''My Prerogative'' .

i already knew that it was a cover, but when i listened to Britney's version i thought it produced by Max Martin.

ahmed

Quote from: Rebecca on November 16, 2008, 11:54:48 AM
for sure, it's an amazing song, the more I listen to it the more I love it! it gets stuck in my brain!

is there a full version on youtube? I was searching but can only find the one like it's on a loop

by the way Rebecca ,i think there is no need for the QUESTION MARK in the title of this thread, our dream already came true  :)

nshinnosuke

Quote from: ahmed on November 16, 2008, 06:07:01 PM
for sure, it's an amazing song, the more I listen to it the more I love it! it gets stuck in my brain!

is there a full version on youtube? I was searching but can only find the one like it's on a loop

by the way Rebecca ,i think there is no need for the QUESTION MARK in the title of this thread, our dream already came true  :)
REALLY????

ahmed

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 16, 2008, 06:19:19 PM

REALLY????

yes , Max Martin and Britney worked together again for the new album , so why putting a question mark?

nshinnosuke

oh, I misunderstood your post, ;D I thought you've found a full version of IUSA...

Rebecca

oh you are absolutely right Ahmed! I have changed it now

starstruck52

2 minutes of the song is missing...

*Sabine*

Full or not we don't care....In 12 days, the album will be in our hands, can you believe it??? :D :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 16, 2008, 07:20:38 PM
2 minutes of the song is missing...

yes , the counter melody is missing too , and the background vocal of max , this song is superamazing!!

*Sabine*

Curiously I can instantly recognize Max's voice in the background! I think Mas has a great voice, I totally love how he uses it... Best combination is when he sings with Jessica and Nana Hedin! Do you know who else does the background vocals on IUSA?

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 07:24:53 PM
Full or not we don't care....In 12 days, the album will be in our hands, can you believe it??? :D :D

12 days?  :o , in spain it wil go out december 2th , 16 days  :D , anyway I cant wait more for the full version of if u seek amy , circus and shattered glass . I'll be there december 2th the first in the sh to buy it , then I wont believe it when read max martin in the credits  :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 07:28:55 PM
Curiously I can instantly recognize Max's voice in the background! I think Mas has a great voice, I totally love how he uses it... Best combination is when he sings with Jessica and Nana Hedin! Do you know who else does the background vocals on IUSA?

I dont know , I think the background vocals of max will be in the counter melody I dont hear it in the chorus leaked.

Alex Martin

I love MAX background vocal in I GOT YOU(Nick Carter). Max voice is really clear.