• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Out from under leaked too! OMG i'm about to give in!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh, i won't sleep tongith!! :D
Britney and Max you will kill us!!

Out

Oh, this is my song!!! Love it! Doesn't matter if Brit's vocals are not great, it's still breathtaking!

starstruck52

maxmartin'sfan

I listen to the full leaks!

I Like Circus , i think it will grow on me !

I love if u seek Amy.. but there's no enough Back Vocals! and the bridge desapointed me ,

and Out From Under , is good! but the Drum is so ... BAD!!! What Bad CLap! and  Bad Kick!

Unexpected

Oh God , I really didn't want it to leak , but that the promo CD has leaked , thought I'm not listenint to any one just yet

Alex Martin

Agree with you. I have the whole album i'm listening now.....no enough Back Vocals but the arrangement of the song remember me THE CALL by bsb.

Alex Martin

Goodnight to everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
See ya tomorrow!

Feelgoodlies

Oh I'm not downloading anything, guess I'll have to wait for my Amazon order to come!

Eddie Krommer

I just heard the whole preview track...

I really like the whole album... Good for Brit!

I realized that Dr. Luke is trying to get out of the Max Martin attachement but, Shatttered Glass sounds so Cheiron... lol... My favorite track after If You Seek Amy...

The Out From Under version sounds very Frou Frou... Guy Sigsworth finds a nice way to work Britney's voice...

Now the best step for future Brit albums: a song written by Max, Dr. Luke and Alexandra...

Raul_esp

well , if u seek amy is the best britney song since the britney album , and the best max pop song since the britney album too , the melody final is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! it is so cheiron!!
I love absolutely the song , the chorus is even better than in the preview .

circus is other very great song but I prefer if u seek amy .

this album is better than blackout and in the zone 1000000 times

great work max and dr luke!

Raul_esp

everybody of this forum  must love if u seek amy , this is the more cheiron song  since the studios were closed ;D

ahmed

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 17, 2008, 01:23:08 AM
everybody of this forum  must love if u seek amy , this is the more cheiron song  since the studios were closed ;D

yes, the most cheiron part is (...tell me if you see her....cause i have been waiting here forever..) i LOVE this part.

maxmartin'sfan

haaaaaaaaaa i'm so happy!  ;D brit with MAx! After  7 years :)

My prefer part is the last chorus ! at the end of the song! 

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on November 17, 2008, 01:28:02 AM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 17, 2008, 01:23:08 AM

yes, the most cheiron part is (...tell me if you see her....cause i have been waiting here forever..) i LOVE this part.

me toooo , is amazing , I love this until the die!! , the song is absolutely perfect  :P

starstruck52

The whole album is leaking tonight.

"Shattered Glass" is amazing, guys. This album is pure POP.