• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 17, 2008, 01:36:23 AM
The whole album is leaking tonight.

"Shattered Glass" is amazing, guys. This album is pure POP.

VIVA POP MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nshinnosuke

whoaa, I just got back from college and found out that Circus has leaked...
If U Seek Amy is amazing !!!! IT HAS TO BE A SINGLE !!
I absolutely love Circus and Shattered Glass too,
it's a bit surprising for me from Dr.Luke,I thought he might be recycling Nothing in this World, Katy Perry's Hot N Cold and Sugababes' About You Now for one more time but he didn't.
My Baby is so touching,she really sings it with her heart..
Without doubt Circus is 1,000,000 times better than In The Zone and Blackout..But still it loses to Britney's first 3 albums..

Eddie Krommer

Is it me or Shattered Glass sounds very Max Martin in Cinderella...

Listen to the production style...

*Sabine*

Na na na, na na na na NAAAA......
Love me hate me, do what you want about me...all the boys and all the girls are begging to FUCK me!!!!!!

I LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH GUYS!!!! it's GREAT!!!! i'm so happy I loved the song instantly! I couldn't resist this morning! ahhh... I listened to it 5 times in a row before i went to work and now it's stuck in my head! Max you ROCK!!!

And now I learn the whole album has leaked, I'm gonna download it at noon!

Out from under is very good though i think I prefer Joanna's version...yes the drums are very basic. As usual, guy's productions are not elaborated enough.

Circus definitely has to grow on me. The verses are good but the chorus is too weak IMO. I was disappointed at first listen. Perfect illustration of SUFFICIENT SONG! :D

Anyways, this is sure now, this album is MUCH MUCH BETTER than BLACKOUT!! YAY!!  ;D

*Sabine*

Oh one more thing, I haven't listened yet to the snippet of 8 minutes that leaked at the beginning... Is the version of If you seek Amy on that snippet different to the version that leaked? I mean the background vocals (sung by Max), I heard they had been removed  :o

nshinnosuke

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 17, 2008, 09:27:28 AM

Circus definitely has to grow on me. The verses are good but the chorus is too weak IMO. I was disappointed at first listen. Perfect illustration of SUFFICIENT SONG! :D
For me the strongest thing about Circus is the chorus..

*Sabine*

LOL OK, anyways the song has to grow on me...
But tell me about If You Seek Amy, is it different from the snippet?

starstruck52

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 17, 2008, 09:57:06 AM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 17, 2008, 09:27:28 AM

For me the strongest thing about Circus is the chorus..
seriously. it's EPIC. i don't get how anyone could find it boring or insufficient. haha.

and sabine, the clip is the same as the finalized version.

nshinnosuke

I think the snippet was taken from the near end of the full song,but I'm not sure,it's hard to explain it due to my language barrier :(..
Anyway,I just found out that Perez Hilton stated that IUSA sounds much like Jessie Malakouti's single Trash Me...it's a pretty good song..
I kinda agree with that but of course IUSA is much better !!!
here's the music video of Trash Me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3sKPICiWTk
she kinda looks like a Britney wannabe,isn't she?
Any information on who produced this 'Trash Me' song? Is it Max?

*Sabine*

Oh don't tell me about Trash me!!
I've listened to it non stop these last days! THIS SONG IS GREAT, THE BEAT IS INSANE!! Her voice is very much like Brit and the video is HOT!!
The producers have nothing to do with Cheiron guys but I think they're from Sweden. We gotta create a topic on her, I'm curious on her album...
I don't agree IUSA sounds like Trash Me. IUSA sounds more like Pink's Cuz I can, exact same rhythm! I'm glad cause I always loved Cuz I Can!

starstruck52

yep. perez put britney and max on blast and told people to go download her album for free. he's still so bitter about last year.  ::)

nshinnosuke

Perez needs to die immidiately,I'm sick of this drag-queen talking trash about Britney and Avril,I love them both..
I think IUSA doesn't sound like Cuz I Can..
I don't know,Cuz I Can was my least favorite Max song on Pink's I'm Not Dead...
U+Ur Hand is insane...I fell in love with it when I heard it on the radio for the first time during my journey back after school,before the album's release..
At that time my radio station said that U+Ur Hand was the second single...But a few days later Who Knew was released worldwide..weird enough.. ???

*Sabine*

Hey, now that the full album leaked (and the bonus tracks too), people are starting to comment and they say the end of the album is very much POP. Most of the fans don't like it, there are people saying that Amnesia sounds like BOMT! I haven't listened to it yet but it sure sounds promising! :D

nshinnosuke

Circus is very pop and that's why we loved it.
Amnesia doesn't sounds much like BOMT,it's very bubblegum pop,but don't compare it to Britney's earlier releases,they're on a different league :D
it's a bit reggae and tropical-themed too, written & produced by the same guy who did Paris Hilton' Stars Are Blind.

*Sabine*

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 17, 2008, 11:51:33 AM
it's a bit reggae and tropical-themed too, written & produced by the same guy who did Paris Hilton' Stars Are Blind.

Oh great, that song was good! Is that Fernando Garibay?
There is also gonna be a bonus track released on iTunes European version: Quicksand! :D It's written by Lady Gaga! :D