• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 18, 2008, 01:32:20 PM
OMG I'm sick of downloading the crappy songs of hers, everytime I play a new leaked song I'm like erww!

Trouble doesn't sound like that one we've heard at the VMA and the others are just not my style :-\ except Quicksand it's really good!

Actually i feel like you. I've almost been playing only If You seek Amy since yesterday!  :-\

*Sabine*

Well I recognize this is very original and innovative pop but even if I keep playing the track, i can't remember the songs... they're just not my taste. I'm sorry to say that but actually some blackout tracks were better  :-X
I'm actually not sure this album will be a success, it will do better than Blackout as she'll promote this time but i'm not sure people will follow...

ahmed

''Circus'' is better than ''Blackout''.

i love most of the melody and lyrics of the songs on ''Circus'', but the only disadvantage in my opinion is the production a bit doesn't harmonize with the melody on some songs, Dr.Luke songs for example.

by the way.... a lot of the bonus tracks are better than some songs on the main tracklist.

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on November 18, 2008, 03:41:41 PM

by the way.... a lot of the bonus tracks are better than some songs on the main tracklist.

That's for sure: especially Rock me In and Amnesia!

Raul_esp

quicksand is great!! , rock boy and trouble are good but only ok .

Out

Well, after listening whole album it leaves quite positive feeling, I could never thought by samples that I'd like "Mannequin" and "Phonography" but in full version they sound quite good. Tracks are catchy and pleasant though not great to me. After few days IUSA sounds quite good, still not great but good, it lacks drive too much however. Half of tracks is in my player and it's a huge progress comparing it with "Blackout" but I'm not sure if I can say it's better than "In The Zone". My Top probably is so, though I'm not sure, I'm listening to all of these tracks.
1. Out From Under
2. If U Seek Amy
3. Shattered Glass
4. Unusual You
5. Circus
6. Mannequin
7. Phonography
8. Trouble
9. Kill The Lights
10. Blur
Not interested in other tracks.
Well, I'd like Out from Under as appropriate next single, and than IUSA could be good for promotion, and Shattered Glass after.

*Sabine*

For me If You Seek Amy is awesome!! Better than Not a Girl, Don't go knocking on my door, Cinderella or Bombastic Love (though you can't really compare the songs).
My favourite tracks are:
1- If You Seek Amy
far behind...
2- Womanizer
3- Phonography
4- Circus
5- Out from under
6- Mannequin

Bilan: cool songs to hear more than to listen, if you get what I mean...
weak, really weak...cruelly lacks catchiness :S I hope the album will grow on me cause I really don't like it! :(

Feelgoodlies

Ahmed, I do love some tracks on Circus, I actually prefer it to the horrible Blackout, I loooove If U Seek Amy, believe it or not it's the only track I listend to since yesterday even my mom and sisters memorized it lol, Circus and Shattered Glass are fantastic, I love them as well, btw Circus(the song) is very poppy, it's even poppier than If U Seek Amy, but still Max's catchy flava got me hooked to it more, it's magical, but the thing is most of the album isn't my thing really, I didn't like the other tracks, I'm getting to Amnesia and Quicksand.

New promo pic

Out

"Trouble" reminds me Madonna's "Get Together", cool track, isn't Meriola on production?
People, did you say here "Rock Boy" is the song by Max? I don't remember.

Quote from: *Sabine*Bilan: cool songs to hear more than to listen, if you get what I mean...
Sorry, didn't understand, is it phrase said by Dima Bilan?

Feelgoodlies

OH GUYS, somebody in another forum said that Circus and IUSA are fillers :o

starstruck52

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Out on November 18, 2008, 06:52:40 PM
"Trouble" reminds me Madonna's "Get Together", cool track, isn't Meriola on production?
People, did you say here "Rock Boy" is the song by Max? I don't remember.

Quote from: *Sabine*Bilan: cool songs to hear more than to listen, if you get what I mean...
Sorry, didn't understand, is it phrase said by Dima Bilan?

LOL I'm sorry "Bilan" is actually French, it means "Summary, conclusion"

The guys saying Circus and IUSA are fillers HAHA... For me it's just the contrary! :D The bonus are way cooler than the album by the way. :O

ahmed

as i hear the songs on youtube , i noticed that many people described some of the songs as 80s pop style.

i also noticed that many people loved the bonus tracks.