• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I'm really surprise cos my favourite songs are all produced by danja.

Am i in love with his music style? :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on November 19, 2008, 05:48:52 PM

now all i hope is Britney releases ''if u seek amy'' as a single, it is a great song, the part (..so tell me if you see her...cause i have been waiting here forever..) is one of the best parts i heard in Max Martin songs since he started his new style.

i hope the song does well commercially , hopefully that give a good chance to see Max Martin on Britney's next albums again.

Exactly! Unfortunately, I'm not that sure IUSA will make it as a single. The F*** me reference is more than obvious. How could the radios do censorship with a chorus??

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 19, 2008, 06:41:52 PM

really? I think danja is a sufficent producer lol

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 19, 2008, 11:35:33 PMUnfortunately, I'm not that sure IUSA will make it as a single. The F*** me reference is more than obvious. How could the radios do censorship with a chorus??
Actually, everyone I've played it for didn't even notice she was saying that. LOL. It's really not that obvious. The only way most people know what it means is if someone tells them what it means. I think it could work on the radio!

Anyway, there's a new britney interview on BRITannica's MySpace, check it out:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=271215038

- describes a few songs on the new album
- talks about the tour
- calls blackout edgier and more urban than circus
- says "circus" is one of her favorite songs on the new album
- thanks the fans

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 20, 2008, 12:47:49 AM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 19, 2008, 11:35:33 PMUnfortunately, I'm not that sure IUSA will make it as a single. The F*** me reference is more than obvious. How could the radios do censorship with a chorus??
Actually, everyone I've played it for didn't even notice she was saying that. LOL. It's really not that obvious. The only way most people know what it means is if someone tells them what it means. I think it could work on the radio!

Anyway, there's a new britney interview on BRITannica's MySpace, check it out:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=271215038

- describes a few songs on the new album
- talks about the tour
- calls blackout edgier and more urban than circus
- says "circus" is one of her favorite songs on the new album
- thanks the fans

she talks too about the comeback with old producers as max martin   ;D

*Sabine*

Thanks for the link Starstruck, that's really interesting!
But all the boys and all the girls are begging to If You seek Amy : I'm French mother tongue but for me, it's not correct in English, just sounds weird....are begging to F*** me, this IS 100% correct.

Anyways, I hope you're right and that do well on radio if it happens to be a single.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 19, 2008, 11:54:53 PM

Ah ah ah yeah i think so but for ex. kill the lights is really cool!!!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 09:52:29 AM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 19, 2008, 11:54:53 PM

Ah ah ah yeah i think so but for ex. kill the lights is really cool!!!!

I think they're gonna release Kill The Lights as a 3rd single, after Circus.

Feelgoodlies

Yes, If U Seek Amy as a title isn't obvious at all, English isn't my mother tongue either, and it doesn't make sense when you sing "..are begging "to" If You Seek Amy",  a "verb" should be followed after "to" not a Conjunction or proposition or whatver, so it's suspicious lol!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 20, 2008, 01:04:11 PM
Yes, If U Seek Amy as a title isn't obvious at all, English isn't my mother tongue either, and it doesn't make sense when you sing "..are begging "to" If You Seek Amy",  a "verb" should be followed after "to" not a Conjunction or proposition or whatver, so it's suspicious lol!

EXACTLY!!! :D
By the way, I'm impressed, you're really good at grammar!  ;)

ahmed

Starstruck52, where are you from?

i think the radio stations in America play rap and hip hop songs which include very explicit lyrics and lyrics about revenge , kill , violence , guns ...etc , but i don't know about European radio stations.

so i think it's not a problem for American radio station to play ''if u seek amy'', it is not that obvious , especially the song doesn't include a real explicit concept , a bit lesbo hints but not obvious.

starstruck52

I'm in America, Ahmed.  ;D

I honestly don't see why they wouldn't play IUSA. We've had "I Kissed a Girl," "The Thong Song," "Nookie," and a shitload of rap songs about sex. Most people won't even know what Britney's saying at first (that is, until someone tells them what it means  ;)), she's cleary saying if you seek amy so there shouldn't be a problem!

*Sabine*

OK cool!
Anyways in that forum we love IUSA's style but I'm not sure Jive will decide to release it. Not sure the whole audience still like such poppy songs... Would it do well?  Anyways, if they decide to make it a single, I'll be glad, no matter if it works or not.

starstruck52

if "circus" works as a single, i'm sure IUSA can work. we'll see!

*Sabine*

The problem is that I don't see Circus working...