• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

I do. The video is going to be HOT and the performances are going to be jaw-dropping. Never underestimate the power of Britney's image, it can totally MAKE people give her songs a chance. Just look at "Womanizer." NOBODY thought it'd be Britney's first #1 in 10 years, and it's STILL climbing on radio.

*Sabine*

Yes you're right, in spite of everything, her image is still  :o
I'd never have thought Womanizer could be #1 too, the song is just average to me..

Alex Martin

Disagree.....womanizer is a good song better than slave 4 you or the all blackout songs.

starstruck52

I wouldn't call "Womanizer" average. It shattered 3 records and it's about to pass "Sometimes" amount of spins on radio. What I meant about Britney's image, was that for people to give her a chance, she has to be on point image-wise. She's got to be the entertainer we all know and love. Imagine "Baby One More Time" or "Oops I Did It Again" without those videos and performances, they wouldn't have been nearly as successful as they were.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 20, 2008, 02:20:42 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 20, 2008, 01:04:11 PM
Yes, If U Seek Amy as a title isn't obvious at all, English isn't my mother tongue either, and it doesn't make sense when you sing "..are begging "to" If You Seek Amy",  a "verb" should be followed after "to" not a Conjunction or proposition or whatver, so it's suspicious lol!

EXACTLY!!! :D
By the way, I'm impressed, you're really good at grammar!  ;)
Oh thanks honey!

I agree Womanizer is an average track, it doesn't deserve # 1, and I hope Circus does well, at least Dr.Luke is better than Danja if you ask me!

*Sabine*

Baby One more Time and Oops are way better songs than Womanizer, no comparison.
Take Womanizer instead of Baby One more time and try to make Britney start her career with that song. I'm not sure she would be where she is now.

*Sabine*

I agree Womanizer is an average track, it doesn't deserve # 1, and I hope Circus does well, at least Dr.Luke is better than Danja if you ask me!

You're welcome! Woman woman womanizer... it's like if the songwriter has no idea of what to say or what melody to make. Sorry but for me, the Swedish sense of melody cannot be equalled. And for me, the melody is the #1 criteria for a good song. Good vibes with no melody is average.

Alex Martin

BABY ONE MORE TIME AND OOPS I DID IT AGAIN are excellent pop songs,womanizer is a good pop song.

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 20, 2008, 07:10:27 PM

You're welcome! Woman woman womanizer... it's like if the songwriter has no idea of what to say or what melody to make. Sorry but for me, the Swedish sense of melody cannot be equalled. And for me, the melody is the #1 criteria for a good song. Good vibes with no melody is average.

I agree whit you 100% the melody for me is as the heart of the song.

starstruck52

Oh, trust me. I know. I'm just saying that Womanizer isn't that bad, it's actually quite good. It HAS to be good for her to break the biggest female digital sales of all time record.

BOMT and OIDIA are far superior BUT Britney took those songs to the next level. That's undeniable.

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 20, 2008, 07:16:12 PM
Oh, trust me. I know. I'm just saying that Womanizer isn't that bad, it's actually quite good. It HAS to be good for her to break the biggest female digital sales of all time record.

BOMT and OIDIA are far superior BUT Britney took those songs to the next level. That's undeniable.

yes , womanizer is a good song , but baby one more time and oops I did it again  are masterpieces .

Alex Martin

Baby one more time was refused by tlc,five and nsync. Bad choice guys....you lost a worldwide hit!!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 07:20:12 PM
Baby one more time was refused by tlc,five and nsync. Bad choice guys....you lost a worldwide hit!!!!

they were very silly , this is probably the biggest hit of the history of the pop music.

starstruck52

It wouldn't have been as big of a hit as it was with Britney. I doubt it would've even gone to #1 for one week let alone 5+.

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 20, 2008, 07:22:28 PM
It wouldn't have been as big of a hit as it was with Britney. I doubt it would've even gone to #1 for one week let alone 5+.

I agree , britney is the perfect voice for the song , max gave the song to the perfect person  ;D