• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 20, 2008, 07:16:12 PM
Oh, trust me. I know. I'm just saying that Womanizer isn't that bad, it's actually quite good. It HAS to be good for her to break the biggest female digital sales of all time record.
I'm not surprised because you, me, and whole Britney fan base decided to pick a certain day to download a song and shoot it to #1, do you think it's hard to do this nowadays, belive me it's not, when Beyonce released If I Were A Boy the song entered lower than Womanizer only with airplays, and IF she released it digitally to iTunes for example the week after it would've easily beaten Britney! Nowadays getting to #1 in your country is easier than the past simply because of the digital downloads.

Alex Martin

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 20, 2008, 07:22:28 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 07:20:12 PM
Baby one more time was refused by tlc,five and nsync. Bad choice guys....you lost a worldwide hit!!!!
It wouldn't have been as big of a hit as it was with Britney. I doubt it would've even gone to #1 for one week let alone 5+.

Think the same too.

starstruck52

I'll never forget seeing the BOMT video for the first time
I was in awe of her. I had never seen anything like it before.

Raul_esp

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 20, 2008, 07:26:23 PM
I'll never forget seeing the BOMT video for the first time
I was in awe of her. I had never seen anything like it before.
yes... , this was the more perfect combination in the history..

Alex Martin

Oh i forgot,the song originally was gave to jessica folker like her first single but for  unknows reasons the guys gaves her TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 20, 2008, 07:24:23 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on November 20, 2008, 07:16:12 PM
Oh, trust me. I know. I'm just saying that Womanizer isn't that bad, it's actually quite good. It HAS to be good for her to break the biggest female digital sales of all time record.
I'm not surprised because you, me, and whole Britney fan base decided to pick a certain day to download a song and shoot it to #1, do you think it's hard to do this nowadays, belive me it's not, when Beyonce released If I Were A Boy the song entered lower than Womanizer only with airplays, and IF she released it digitally to iTunes for example the week after it would've easily beaten Britney! Nowadays getting to #1 in your country is easier than the past simply because of the digital downloads.

Exactly!!! With 1999 counting standards, Womanizer wouldn't have reached #1. it was way hareder then.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 07:29:10 PM
Oh i forgot,the song originally was gave to jessica folker like her first single but for  unknows reasons the guys gaves her TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE.

Tell me what you like and BOMT are almost the exact same songs. If you listen to the drums, bass, chords, they are exactly the same.
Overall I think Tell me what you like is as excellent as BOMT. It's an AWESOME song that I always play, in my Cheiron top 5 for sure. I remember falling in love on the radio when i was like 11 and I sure didn't know one thing about Cheiron and Max at that time.

nshinnosuke

Please pray for IUSA to be the 3rd single !!!
I can't stop listening to it,it's already more than 200 play counts...
Is there any official poll somewhere to choose the 3rd single?

*Sabine*

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 21, 2008, 01:51:35 PM
Please pray for IUSA to be the 3rd single !!!
I can't stop listening to it,it's already more than 200 play counts...
Is there any official poll somewhere to choose the 3rd single?

Not yet but Britannica may do it on britney.com, as was done earlier...

Feelgoodlies

Someone said that the third single most likely is Out From Under ::), well, technically it has to be a ballade!

Alex Martin

It would be great IUSA like single. A max martin song 4 britney after I'm not a girl......

Yeah,it would be fantastic.

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 21, 2008, 02:04:39 PM
Someone said that the third single most likely is Out From Under ::), well, technically it has to be a ballade!

Yes, most likely this will be Out From Under. This song also figure on the sticker of the album, that would be logical.

Alex Martin

Yeah but a ballad after 2 uptempo songs it's probably the right choice.

Raul_esp