• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carolina Liar Chart Update and Question ?

Started by davpet, July 28, 2008, 08:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davpet

I found the official video for "Show me what you're looking for" :

http://www.mtv.com/videos/carolina-liar/317276/show-me-what-im-looking-for.jhtml#artist=3017777

The single is also the third most added song on modern rock radio.

Rebecca

Thanks Dave, good video, I love this song

hopefully it will do well.

Alex Martin

I lova carolina liar but i want LAST NIGHT

Raul_esp

davpet

Quote from: Rebecca on November 29, 2008, 11:07:28 PM
Thanks Dave, good video, I love this song

hopefully it will do well.

The song has just entered the Billboard modern rock chart at No.40.

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Raul_esp

New single of carolina liar coming to terms , great song but not the best , I want last night!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Liar

Alex Martin

Really Disappointed.... L A S T   N I G H T ! ! ! !

Rebecca

I like My Best Friend's Girl

I'm really disappointed Coming To Terms in the next single. It should definitely be Last Night!

georg_e

Anyone know what is the story with Max's "Best Friend's Girl"?  Can't figure out why this song not available anywhere -- I really love this song, from those YOuTube live clips, the melody, the guitar parts -- all of it, and it must be killer in the studio version. Just such a juicy song.

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on March 30, 2009, 11:52:54 PM

Anyone know what is the story with Max's "Best Friend's Girl"?  Can't figure out why this song not available anywhere -- I really love this song, from those YOuTube live clips, the melody, the guitar parts -- all of it, and it must be killer in the studio version. Just such a juicy song.

yes , it is  very strange , the song seems very good, I would love hear it in studio version.

Rebecca

I thought that "Best Friend's Girl" might be a bonus track on the US itunes version. I think there's some bonus tracks there that the rest of the world doesn't get, though I could be wrong. But as I'm not in USA I can't buy it and see.

is there anyone living in USA that could check the itunes version?

*Sabine*

Reb, normally you can view an album on a foreign iTunes. It won't let you buy the album though, unless you have a credit card number from that country. It's really pissing by the way, I know how much I would like to download some songs from the Swedish iTunes!!  :-\