• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Instrumentals

Started by malcolm hogg, January 26, 2007, 01:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolm hogg

a couple of years ago my ex girlfriend found me an instrumental to i want it that way on line somewhere, i guess kazaa or limewire or something. I just heard an instrumental to Oops i did it again on a tv program. They were the proper instrumental versions of these track, no vocals just the music. does anyone know where i mite find this online. It was really good to listen to "oops" without the vocals. I wanna hear more!!!!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

andrea

you can find the instrumental version inside the cd single :roll:

turnaround

Andrea is right.
The single contains the following tracks.

1. Oops!...I did it again (Album Version)
2. Oops!...I did it again (Instrumental)
3. From the bottom of my broken heart (Ospina's Millennium Funk Mix)
4. Deep in my heart

And only 1 Cent at amazon or cheap at ebay if you want to invest.

I like that in Sweden almost EVERY single CD (2-track) contains the Instrumental  :D
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

This is from my CHEIRON MP3 folder.
All of those are available on official releases!
It's pretty old though, haven't updated the list for quite a while.
(added like 2 or 3 songs later...)

CHEIRON Instrumentals - (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop! Remix) [Britney]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - All That She Wants [AoB]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Analogue (All I Want) [A-Ha]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - As Long As You Love Me [BSB]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Baby One More Time [Britney]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Before I Fall [Twill]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Bye Bye Bye [*NSYNC]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Clap Your Hands [Herbie]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) [BSB]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - How Will I Know (Who You Are) [Jessica]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - I Do [Jessica]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - If I Let You Go [Westlife]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Il Mio Sbaglio Più Grande [L. Pausini]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - I'll Never Stop [*NSYNC]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Is It Love (2005) [Twill]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - It's Gonna Be Me [*NSYNC]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Just Want You To Know [BSB]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Larger Than Life [BSB]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Lucky [Britney]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - My Love [Westlife]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - One Step At A Time [Twill]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Oops!...I Did It Again [Britney]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Open Sesame [Leila K]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) [BSB]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Stronger [Britney]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - Tell Me Why [Jessica]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - That's The Way My Heart Goes [M. Serneholt]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - The One [BSB]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - To Be Able To Love [Jessica]
CHEIRON Instrumentals - When You're Looking Like That [Westlife]

malcolm hogg

Hey Rainbow child, how do i get my hands on your mp3 folder?!?!?!?! Can you email all those to me?
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "malcolm hogg"Hey Rainbow child, how do i get my hands on your mp3 folder?!?!?!?! Can you email all those to me?
I'm afraid I can't, I'm on 56k-dial up, there ain't no ADSL connection available in my tiny village!  :?   (yes, something like that still exists today *lol)

malcolm hogg

There wont be much polution either i guess, not so much traffic etc. I live on the outskirts of my city, so ihave the best of both worlds. Madness 5 minutes east and tranquility 5 minutes west!!!!!!!
Perhaps you can make me the cd's, and i can paypal you some money, or something. That is if you are willing to copythem for me? If you are that would be awesome, hopefully we could work something out!?

malcolm hogg

Hey rainbow, one more thing......
Where did you get the artwork for your cheiron title (the c made of dots and wording underneath)?
Did you get it from the cheiron music website?
I asked Rebecca already and she didn't know where to get a high quality version.
Perhaps you know where to get a high quality version of the artwork????
I want to make 2 hoodies, one with the Cheiron logo on the back, and another with the maratone and a-side logos on. So i can wear them to the pub, and when people ask i can spread the gospel.........

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "malcolm hogg"Hey rainbow, one more thing......
Where did you get the artwork for your cheiron title (the c made of dots and wording underneath)?
Did you get it from the cheiron music website?
I asked Rebecca already and she didn't know where to get a high quality version.
Perhaps you know where to get a high quality version of the artwork????
I want to make 2 hoodies, one with the Cheiron logo on the back, and another with the maratone and a-side logos on. So i can wear them to the pub, and when people ask i can spread the gospel.........
I simply scanned it in high resolution from some of the CDs released on CHEIRON Records from the mid 90s (e.g. Dr. Alban, Amadin, etc.)

You can find a high resolution version of the A Side logo at their website in the PRESS section!  :)

malcolm hogg

Is that emailable? sfracewear@yahoo.co.uk  
1024x768 my screen is

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "malcolm hogg"Is that emailable? sfracewear@yahoo.co.uk  
1024x768 my screen is
You got PM!

emjay

I've got the official instrumentals of  I Want It That Way, Get Another Boyfriend, Show Me The Meaning The Call, Shape of My Heart, etc. They are top-notch listening

Rebecca

Welcome Emjay.

oh wow, you have all those official instrumentals!
where did you get them from?
are they on any b-sides to the cd singles?

I looked at http://www.backstreetparadise.com/  - they have some instrumentals there, but I'm not sure if they're official. I Want It That Way has some singing near the end which doesn't sound like BSB! but it's quite nice anyway.

emjay

Quote from: "Rebecca"Welcome Emjay.

oh wow, you have all those official instrumentals!
where did you get them from?
are they on any b-sides to the cd singles?

I looked at http://www.backstreetparadise.com/  - they have some instrumentals there, but I'm not sure if they're official. I Want It That Way has some singing near the end which doesn't sound like BSB! but it's quite nice anyway.

Thanks for the welcoming

I have them from a friend who used to do on-air promotions at MTV back in '02. I also have some unreleased britney and NSYNC instrumentals. Those just really aren't nearly as good as the BSB ones though.

Matt

Rebecca

cool, I bet they're great Matt. you're lucky to have them.