• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Really good article on new Britney album...Luke talks about......

Started by georg_e, October 29, 2010, 06:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Raul_esp

Thanks! , the interview is great! , I'm very excited for this ! 

Just that I'm excited to be co-executive producing with Max Martin, the person who kind of invented Britney, and to make good music. And she's such an amazing vehicle to getting that music out to a lot of people in every country.

;D

Izalightblue

Great article, thanks, George! :D. I'm really excited for this album too! ;)

Rebecca

great article, it's always nice to read a Dr Luke interview. It's so great he mentioned Max too. I am so excited about Britney's album too.

Sweet Life

Very excited about Britney's record. It would be great to see how the album producer credits unfold, especially with such a talented bunch on board Dr. Luke's camp!!

OverPop

I'm too lazy to make a new topic so I'm just gonna post it here.

There's a cool interview with MD. Lukasz  :P (actually he's all over it!), as well as Max in Sep-11 Billboard Magazine, here's the link to digital issue:

http://gb.zinio.com/pages/BillboardMagazine/Sep-11-10/416137746/pg-1

btw Max is on page 19  ;)

Rebecca

That's great Overpop. George posted a topic about it but I hadn't seen the actual magazine and reminds that I must order it.