• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron song of the year poll 2010 Final round

Started by Rebecca, January 03, 2011, 08:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi everyone, here is the Final round of the voting for Favourite Cheiron song of the Year for 2010.
You are allowed to vote for 3 songs and the poll is open for 7 days.
The results won't be shown until the poll is closed!
Have fun. Thanks, Rebecca

Izalightblue

georg_e

Feelgoodlies

Oh Rebecca the song I wantd to vote for but couldn't made it here, it's "Time Machine".

Voted...

Eddie Krommer

sforzando

voted  :D
After seeing songs of 2010, I suppose that this year Max is really successful on charts but they are not what I've liked as Max's thing. I like 2009 more  :'(

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

gm33

this was tough! i had to make a play list with all the songs and listen to them before I voted.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

OverPop

Raul_esp

Teenage dream is the winner!  ;D , I voted for it , Great song , it will be a classic of Max.

Izalightblue

I voted for the top 3! I was hoping for DJ to get it, but I also like Teenage Dream a lot.

georg_e

Well, my choice nowhere near the top, but I'm sticking with it, lol ..........."Raise Your Glass"  :D

OverPop

Quote from: Izalightblue on January 12, 2011, 06:52:41 PM
I voted for the top 3! I was hoping for DJ to get it, but I also like Teenage Dream a lot.

Same here, voted for DJ  ;D

Rebecca

I suppose it was predictable that Teenage Dream would win, but it's a great song, I love it.