• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

First Time

Started by blondesstfriende, July 02, 2012, 03:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blondesstfriende

Does anyone have any memories of the first time they heard a particular Cheiron song? Max Martin has said that he tries to write songs that grab you in the first few seconds, and it's true! They make such a great first impression - so I never forget where I was or what I was doing the First Time I hear a Max Martin song!

georg_e

Easy one for me :-)   Not technically Cheiron, but in Jan. '05 was lying in bed listening to Top 40 radio with headphones, and I heard "Since U been Gone" for first time.  Knocked me out.....didn't even know who was singing it yet, and only vaguely knew about Max, that he'd done Britney's biggest songs.  But I had to find out who made that record!!!!!

Linda

The first Cheiron song I ever heard, and I clearly remember was "We've got it goin on" - BSB....
It was the first cassette tape I ever had (I got it free with a Top of the Pop's Magazine) and it was a compilation tape.
The Backstreet boys song was the first song on it and
I remember listening to the first few seconds of the song and being completely just hooked.
It was like being in a trance.
I remember bringing in a family member to listen to it because in my mind, it was the best thing i ever heard.
They didn't think much of it lol
I must have been about 10 or 11....

Good times! =)

turnaround

My special Cheiron moment:

I remember many many years ago listening to the radio in the bathroom one morning and there was a song called "Tell me what you like".  8) Later I found out who sings it.

But probably my first Cheiron experience was "We've got it going on"
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Same for me...We've got it go in on and a year later Nsync I want u back.

Joshua

I had heard a couple of Max tracks before 1997, but it was "Backstreet's Back" that grabbed my attention enough for me to read the credits. I still remember thinking what crazy names Denniz PoP and Max Martin were, but hey they definitely stuck in my head. Then, "It's The Things You Do" by Five blew me away even from the intro, so I had to check the album credits, and what do you know, it's that Max guy again. Then "...Baby, One More Time" was the big one that made me take major notice of Max.

I guess I've never been able to pinpoint exactly what it is about his songs, I just got to the point eventually where I realised he was the one behind the songs I liked the most. Maybe it's his perfect matching of melody and chords, I dunno, it just gives me that magical feeling. I've seriously had times when I've listened to whole albums, and only liking a few tracks, have come to realise sometime later that the songs I did like were all written by Max. It's uncanny.

Linda

Quote from: Joshua on July 04, 2012, 09:20:38 PM
I still remember thinking what crazy names Denniz PoP and Max Martin were, but hey they definitely stuck in my head.

Yes I remember thinking the same thing, and they were stuck in my head too, especially Denniz PoP. I thought that was a really crazy but cool name.