• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shellback Twitter

Started by growapear, October 02, 2012, 02:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

growapear

Hi guys, for my 1st post here I am happy to be able to share that I have tracked down Shellback on Twitter! ( @Shellback666 ) !!

Unfortunately, the downside is that he does not seem to be using the account any more after posting only three tweets in the days after he created his profile (around June '12). His account isn't verified but it looks legit - I figured that (while yes, he is a celebrity to us!) he isn't known enough to be the kind of person someone would pretend to be on Twitter, and also I have seen fellow Swedish songwriter/producer Carl Falk ( @carlfalkmusic ) reference his Twitter a couple of times (re: Fifa 13 sessions also with Rami Yacoub haha!)

So while it looks like Shellback isn't planning on making the most of his Twitter facilities, at the very least maybe his profile picture is one we haven't seen before?! :D

turnaround

Hi Growapear, very cool username ;)

I follow Rami and Carl Falk though I don't use twitter a lot.

It's interesting though to get some gossip between them.

I think the only guys who are absolutely non-existant on social networks are Jörgen and Max, the biggest Cheiron guys in terms of success ;)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks growapear, the Shellback's twitter does look legitimate

ray

Thanks. He says he is going to use twitter more often now.

jv2612

Shellback666 is also his username on skype! I searched once his real name, and he was the only one from sweden

nznexus

too bad he isnt active as much as rami and dr luke on twitter.

and its a shame that max martin is not on youtube, facebook, twitter or anywhere.

iD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT he makes.. atleast what songs he works on :'(
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Half of me is desperate to hear what they're up to day by day, but the other half loves their secret, mysterious lives out of the social media world. It makes it all the more interesting when a new surprise track hits and no-one has seen it coming! That being said, if Max went social tomorrow, I'd be the first to follow him haha. I just think sometimes the desire for so much information can kill the buzz a bit.

Rebecca

Quote from: Joshua on January 18, 2013, 02:01:01 PM
Half of me is desperate to hear what they're up to day by day, but the other half loves their secret, mysterious lives out of the social media world. It makes it all the more interesting when a new surprise track hits and no-one has seen it coming! That being said, if Max went social tomorrow, I'd be the first to follow him haha. I just think sometimes the desire for so much information can kill the buzz a bit.

totally agree! I like that Max is a bit mysterious too.

rebekahELLE

I recall a quote by Max Martin from years ago of which I'm sure he lives by, he's way too busy working to be tweeting.  It looks like the same applies to Shellback. 

"My advice to upcoming talent in this business is "work harder than everyone else." Max Martin 

8)

nznexus

he jus... tweeted after 6 months

:D

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.