• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RARE FOOTAGE! Britney with Max in the Cheiron/Maratone studios

Started by B Steady, May 08, 2013, 11:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZc2PbB0_TQ

CHEIRON

1:50: Britney recording "I Will Be There" on a different instrumental! This one is sooooo Cheirontastic, unfortunately not the album version :'( ... whyever :(
2:08: Max on the mixer console
2:47: the well-known "Crazy" recording session

MARATONE

3:04: Britney recording "INAGNYAW"
3:14: Max (with cut hair :D) singing - that perfectionism!!! now listen to what Britney has sung - such a tiny, but important difference!!!
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on May 08, 2013, 11:01:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZc2PbB0_TQ

CHEIRON

1:50: Britney recording "I Will Be There" on a different instrumental! This one is sooooo Cheirontastic, unfortunately not the album version :'( ... whyever :(
2:08: Max on the mixer console
2:47: the well-known "Crazy" recording session

MARATONE

3:04: Britney recording "INAGNYAW"
3:14: Max (with cut hair :D) singing - that perfectionism!!! now listen to what Britney has sung - such a tiny, but important difference!!!

BEST VIDEO EVER , I would love to have more videos like this.

Joshua

I hadn't seen the "Crazy" footage before, the others I remember. Funny how Max ended up using Brit's original slower version of "life doesn't always go my way". I always got the feeling the "I Will Be There" footage was staged just for the video, but I could be wrong.

royeei

If i am not wrong, this specific "Crazy" recording, and this specific "Not a girl" was at Battery studios - Manahttan.
"I will be there" was indeed at Cheiron.