• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Bomfunk MC's

Started by B Steady, May 09, 2013, 01:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

yesterday I discovered their 2002 track with Jessica Folker "Something Going On" - what a great song!!! I'm pretty sure I heard it years ago ...

does anyone know their album "In Stereo"? such a great 90s album!! with "Freestyler" leading the way, all-time classic!!

the following album "Burnin Sneakers" contains the Jessica feature as well as another hit: "Super Electric"

oh, I go into raptures :D

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

''Something going on'' is great with this amazing chorus.

Axel

well of course it worked well, but you guys are aware that it is a cover, right? So I can't really get excited about the chorus that much.

B Steady

Quote from: Axel on May 10, 2013, 10:33:20 AM
well of course it worked well, but you guys are aware that it is a cover, right? So I can't really get excited about the chorus that much.

oh no, didn't know that but the bomfunk version is much better than the original imo, beautiful melody anyway
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

oh..

bomfunc mcs. they were great back then.

one thing, freestyler was playing for months and was nr1.

i had one friend who liked these much
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Axel on May 10, 2013, 10:33:20 AM

What's the original?

B Steady

Quote from: Raul_esp on May 10, 2013, 02:09:14 PM
What's the original?

the original is a song by "Frida"
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on May 10, 2013, 02:43:51 PM
the original is a song by "Frida"

Wow Amazing , I prefer the version indeed.