• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Since U Been Gone vs. My Life Would Suck Without You vs. Behind These Hazel Eyes

Started by turnaround, June 04, 2013, 06:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Oh yes, it's difficult!

And I liked it..

B Steady

Where is Behind These Hazel Eyes? Or is it too slow? ;D

I vote MLWSWY anyway! (it wasn't that difficult to me :P)
Vila i frid Dag

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Joshua

I don't think I ever really "got" SUGB like some people, it didn't do so much for me. MLWSWY on the other hand I really loved, catchy as ever. If BTHE had been listed I probably would've gone for that out of all three. When I first heard "Long Shot" by Kelly, I thought Max must've been involved in the writing, turns out it was Katy Perry... love that song!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Hehe, I've resetted the poll.

Happy voting!

SUBG was the highlight of the concert back then. But I love both songs. MLWSWY has the stronger melody, but the energy in SUBG is enormous.

Was never a big fan of BTHZ, but I don't dislike this. Just never connected.

The Breakaway album in general was intense.

Would love to see Kelly live again, she is incredible.

Oh Josh, "Long shot" is also a favourite of mine. Katy is a great songwriter.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Behind These Hazel Eyes , It's for me the most poppy and amazing , I Still remember when I heard it the first time , I was in shock and I didn't know who produced this.

B Steady

Haha now SUBG is the only track without a vote ;D

From this three songs BTHE has the strongest first chorus line melody wise ... HERE I AM, ONCE AGAIN ... That comes straight in your face! But all in all my vote goes still to MLWSWY :)
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

For me..........   SUBG #1 all the way! :D    BTHE #2   MLWS #3

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on June 05, 2013, 02:41:37 AM

For me..........   SUBG #1 all the way! :D    BTHE #2   MLWS #3

same for me! Love SUBG

Eddie Krommer

SBUG is so awesome.

Also, it's the song that marked a new era in Max's career.

turnaround

Yes, and also Kellys career went differently after that track. It's a modern classic in my opinion.
And I liked it..

J_A24

Behind these hazel eyes because it's the one that sounds more like Max ;D