• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Grammy Seating Chart

Started by georg_e, January 24, 2014, 04:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on January 24, 2014, 04:14:58 PM
Is Max left to Dr Luke?

Nah I guess that's Ke$ha

Just kidding, but I think you mean right to him :P ;D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

LOL

Yes of course - right to him. They seem to have used the super old promo picture from the maratone.se website.

And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on January 24, 2014, 04:22:39 PM
LOL

Yes of course - right to him. They seem to have used the super old promo picture from the maratone.se website.

The first pic you get when you google for Max Martin lol. Very elaborate.
Maybe he won't even recognize himself :D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

So, when Roar wins a Grammy - will Max Luke etc. go on stage to receive it, or the artist, Katy Perry?
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I love the chart, so great to see that Max will be there. I will be looking closely, they're sure to flash to Katy Perry a lot and hopefully Max and Luke will be in that view as well.

Yes, will Max and Luke get up to collect their award with Katy Perry, if Roar wins?

gm33

Anyone have a screenshot? I don't have an account so I can't see the link :(

Also:

Song of the Year goes to the songwriter(s). If/when Roar wins, the following people go on stage and get an award:
Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee, Katy Perry & Henry Walter
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

B Steady

Quote from: gm33 on January 27, 2014, 01:30:07 AM
Anyone have a screenshot? I don't have an account so I can't see the link :(

Also:

Song of the Year goes to the songwriter(s). If/when Roar wins, the following people go on stage and get an award:
Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee, Katy Perry & Henry Walter

Now we can't see it too. It used to be accessible for everybody ...
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

gm33

Site is back up, if anyone missed it and is interested in seeing it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

j.fco.morales

I'm actually quite surprised that Max went to the ceremony.