• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jeanette Olsson (story about Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, February 22, 2015, 11:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Jeanette Olsson is a singer from Sweden and sang backing vocals on plenty of Cheiron songs.
She is still a frequent collaborator. (sang on Ariana Grandes songs.)

This is what she posted on facebook.

Jeanette Olsson

Quote#TalesOfASessionSinger The song #Cinderella was the first #BritneySpears song I sang on with #MaxMartin . We had only said hi before in the corridors of #Cheiron and later at #Maratone . Session started with us trying to find a pair of headphones that actually worked. Finally Martin said: We have the biggest SSL board in the world right now but apparently no headphones... Why don't you go and have a coffee and we will go and buy some headphones.. So I did. After that we geeked out on adding backing vocals for about 6-7 hours. I love doing that with a producer who is not only a fantastic producer, but an amazing singer as well! I don't think all of bvs ended up on the track in the end, but we sure had a great time!!
—  mit Max Martin

And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on February 22, 2015, 11:36:33 PM
We have the biggest SSL board in the world right now but apparently no headphones... Why don't you go and have a coffee and we will go and buy some headphones..

hahahahaha, great!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Rebecca

Adamoadam

I love the song, especially the BVs in it.