• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Short Ilya documentary with Max comments, edited & directed by Doris Sandberg

Started by B Steady, May 26, 2016, 12:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

I have even hanged out with that guy at school and through other friends. I live in Jakobsberg and he used to live in Kallhäll. Such a small world...

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Thanks Benny, I really enjoyed that. It's always a treat to hear Max speaking.

Rebecca

That's a shame!
The link was on Facebook, they must have taken it down.
It was a short film in their studio with Ilya talking a bit about music, he started getting into music when he was 12, a friend gave him a computer program to write beats or something on.
Max was talking about Ilya, said the great thing about him is that he compliments him, Ilya is good a things that he is not very good at. Max also says that it's good that Ilya has a goal, he has a vision and he always wants to learn and he is curious.

Also Ilya says that when he found out that he had his first number 1 with Bad Blood, Max, Lorde and Savan came into the studio to tell him.

One of Ilya's inspirations has been Michael Jackson, his favourite song is Man in the Mirror.

johnnyP

damn link is dead :(

How did he hook up with max in the first place. Thats what I want to know. All these documentaries never explain how people actually 'made it'

Its all:

'I loved music, got into making beats, started working with max martin, we collabed and had a few #1s"

Like whatt?? How did you meet max? how were you connected to him?

No one answers these questions.

AlexanderLaBrea

Those questions have been answered before though. In short: Shellbacks friend Julius at Warner had the task of finding talanted young writers -> Wolf Cousins. Ilya was one of them.

Wolf Cousin

No worries guys. I sort of collect studiovideo's like these so I downloaded the video for my collection.

Here it is ;)

https://vimeo.com/168305246

j.fco.morales

Doris could do this with everyone from the team, it would be great.

Voodoo

Does max martin dip? LOL it looks like theres a can of Skoal to the lef tof the keyboard

AlexanderLaBrea

Is it called "dipping" in the US? But yeah, it's Swedish snus (General XR to be exact), and he does use it, probably as a substitute to smoking!