• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Deleted my post without even a word

Started by clabbelito, December 26, 2008, 12:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clabbelito

Isn't it rather impolite to delete a post of mine without even a word in a private message?

I have several Max Martin stories which I haven't yet posted, but I'm considering leaving this group now.  :'(

Linda

aw don't leave.

ask turnaround or rebecca why.

Unexpected

Quote from: clabbelito on December 26, 2008, 12:26:23 AM
Isn't it rather impolite to delete a post of mine without even a word in a private message?

I have several Max Martin stories which I haven't yet posted, but I'm considering leaving this group now.  :'(

What post of has been deleted ? this has never happened actually ,

turnaround

Hello clabbelito,
Please don't leave.
I didn't delete your post, but the only reason posts are deleted here are if they contain mp3 links or advises on how to get music illegaly.

And the reason we have to do this is, that here also the songwriters themselves reading on the board, and it could get us in real trouble if we share music on here or talk about how to get hands on illegal copies.

Sorry clabbelito, I hope you understand and hope you will enjoy your time here!
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Don't leave darling, there must be a misunderstanding.  ;)

clabbelito

Okay, if my post somehow was deleted automatically, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Otherwise, like I said, it would have been nice to get a message if an administrator deleted a post of mine.

Where are the rules to this forum? So I don't get into trouble again.  ;)

ahmed

Quote from: turnaround on December 26, 2008, 09:05:40 AM
Hello clabbelito,
Please don't leave.
I didn't delete your post, but the only reason posts are deleted here are if they contain mp3 links or advises on how to get music illegaly.

And the reason we have to do this is, that here also the songwriters themselves reading on the board, and it could get us in real trouble if we share music on here or talk about how to get hands on illegal copies.

Sorry clabbelito, I hope you understand and hope you will enjoy your time here!

hello turnaround,

do the cheiron songwriters really read on this board?! how did you know?!

it would be great if they really do  :)

Rebecca

Quote from: clabbelito on December 26, 2008, 10:49:02 AM
Okay, if my post somehow was deleted automatically, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Otherwise, like I said, it would have been nice to get a message if an administrator deleted a post of mine.

I think the only rule here, like Turnaroud said, is not to post mp3 files or links to illegal music. Turnaround, anything else?

Alex Martin

It's correct,do not to post mp3 files or links to illegal music.

turnaround

Quote from: Rebecca on December 26, 2008, 10:36:53 PM
Quote from: clabbelito on December 26, 2008, 10:49:02 AM

I think the only rule here, like Turnaroud said, is not to post mp3 files or links to illegal music. Turnaround, anything else?

No, not that I know.
Just the general Agreement that you accept when registering.
In genereal we have to be careful not to share copyrighted material.
And I liked it..

clabbelito

Most of the You Tube links people link to from here are uploaded illegally. And also people's avatar photos.