• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Made In Sweden

Started by Tiiger, January 08, 2009, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

Andreas, Anders and Laila will once again team up together for TV. On January 14th their new TV-series start on Swedish TV4. We will get to follow the three in their work and the launching of TWO new Swedish artists. One of them is Janet Leon from Play and the other one is a guy whom I still don't know the name of.

"I think there's a curiosity for the work me, Andreas and Anders do everyday. The Swedish people will get to follow us behind the scenes and experience the hard and very stimulating work of launching an artist", Laila says.

This is going to be so interesting. Four episodes of songwriting, studio work, promotion etc. I wish all of you could see it. :o

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Wow, really happy they keep working together after Idol! Sounds promising, thanks for letting us know!

Rebecca

sounds really good! keep us posted Tiiger

Tiiger

It was an interesting first episode. We got to know the male singer - Kim Fransson. A rock-singer, not really my cup of tea. He was pissed because Desmond Child told him his lyrics didn't make any sense, and he was like "But I think the lyrics are great"... It was rather funny. Seems like Desmond and Andreas are writing his first single, if the pig-headed Kim agrees.  ???

We didn't get to see much of Janet Leon this time, probably next week. They did however introduce her but didn't mention a word of Play, strange. Mind you, they were never popular in Sweden.  :P
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Rebecca

sounds interesting, must be good to see Desmond Child too.

*Sabine*

Cool, thanks for the report!

Tiiger

Wow-Oh-Wow! Next week Janet will release her first single, we got to hear a snippet of it in tonight's episode. It sounds brilliant! It's a bit Rihanna-ish. I think Andreas and Anders wrote it, not 100% sure yet, but when I find out I'll let you know. The track is called "Let Go."  :o

Oh, you can preview both singles from Janet and Kim here:
http://www.madeinsweden.se/
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Rebecca

A first single already! good you are liking the single Tiiger. I had a listen to the snippet, it really sounds like so many other songs, sounds like Jordan Sparks. I have to admit it's not my style but she has a very nice singing voice.

Tiiger

Not much is unique in the musicworld today, Rebecca. Not even the songs Max write.  :-\
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

*Sabine*

Agree on the fact that the Max/Dr Luke style isn't so original but I do think the Red One sound is kind of unique. With the success, we can expect quite a lot of imitation though...

Rebecca

Quote from: Tiiger on January 22, 2009, 01:20:37 PM
Not much is unique in the musicworld today, Rebecca. Not even the songs Max write.  :-\

Very true, but I like the style that Max writes, I don't like the style of that r n b style like Jordan Sparks songs.

Unexpected

here's the full track of Janet - Let go I truly love it

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on January 31, 2009, 01:14:00 AM
here's the full track of Janet - Let go I truly love it

Where's the link?  ???

Alex Martin