• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Made In Sweden

Started by Tiiger, January 08, 2009, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Ok,the question is:

Is Andreas Carlsson OVERESTIMATED and SUFFICIENT like is friend K.L.? ::) ::) ::)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on February 06, 2009, 11:29:20 AM
I don't like Let Go, I always thought that Andreas was hired at Cheiron as a lyricist so perhaps he is not really a natural music writer, if he is writing the music here. My favourite song by Andreas since Cheiron is Clay Aitken's "Invisible".

My favourite is one is I'm Alive, but it's also by Kristian!

I think Andreas is very talented for music, no doubt about this.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 06, 2009, 11:45:04 AM
Ok,the question is:

Is Andreas Carlsson OVERESTIMATED and SUFFICIENT like is friend K.L.? ::) ::) ::)

Hope you're kidding or soon I'm afraid you'll even be extending your theories on sufficiency to Max himself!!!  :P

Alex Martin

Isn't only a theories....are many years Andreas no write a single high on the charts.

Maybe the last was Clay aiken's Invisible.

It's so poor for a REAL GOOD SONGWRITER.

Maybe he was great cos MAX is "THE GREATEST"!!!

*Sabine*

Good music isn't a synonym of successful music.
Do you consider Lesley Roy as bad music because her album flopped? I think you don't.
So don't blame Andreas and Kristian for not being successful. They just have less visibility than lucky Max who has the chance to work with bigger artists or unknown acts whose labels have decent promo budgects to spent on them.

Alex Martin

Ok sabine but can i tell their last songs are poor?

I always said only max and jorgen are at the same level of the cheiron time....

Alex Martin

Ahi Ahi Ahi andreas janet song is a plagiooooooo!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzsomQktMiY  Janet Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1I2aSWKiY&feature=related A.K. Song

Chorus is the same!!!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 06, 2009, 08:06:35 PM
Ahi Ahi Ahi andreas janet song is a plagiooooooo!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzsomQktMiY  Janet Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1I2aSWKiY&feature=related A.K. Song

Chorus is the same!!!!!

I love both songs   ;D

Alex Martin

I love Jenny Frost (Atomic Kitten) ;D

Raul_esp

Tiiger

Janet Leon album credits:
Heartache on the Dancefloor (Andreas Carlsson, Kalle Engström, Harry Sommerdahl, Lolene Everett)
Shimmy Shimmy (Kalle Engström, Will Fuller, James & Celeta Martin)
Let Go (Andreas Carlsson, Kalle Engström, Brett Young)
The Cover-Up (Andreas Carlsson, Desmond Child, Kalle Engström)
Breakaway (Andreas Carlsson, Kalle Engström, Alex James, Celeta Martin)
Anymore (Andreas Carlsson, Alex James, Jasmine Baird, Adam Messinger)
Keep It on the Low (Andreas Carlsson, Printz Board, Victoria Horn)
Missing You (Andreas Carlsson, Anders Bagge, Micheal Jones, Jack Knight, Peer Åström)

I personally LOVE this album. If you're not a fan of "Let Go" you will most certainly dislike this album. It's Pop 'n R&B with great melodies. The only songs I don't really care for are "Shimmy Shimmy" and "Keep It on the Low" - way too American for my taste. As you can see there are only 8 tracks, they've gone for quality and not quantity. Janet said new tracks will come out later.

Kim Fransson album credits:
Three Floors Down (Andreas Carlsson, Anders Bagge, Kim Fransson, Fredrik Hallström)
Kiss and Make Up (Andreas Carlsson, Jörgen Elofsson, Kim Fransson)
Let That Feeling Grow (Andreas Carlsson, Kim Fransson, Fredrik Hallström)
The Hardest Lesson (Andreas Carlsson, Desmond Child, Kim Fransson)
Another State of Mind (Andreas Carlsson, Kim Fransson, Fredrik Hallström)
Man in the Moon (Kim Fransson, Fredrik Hallström)
Here Comes the Night (Andreas Carlsson, Anders Bagge, Kim Fransson, Fredrik Hallström, Harry Sommerdahl)

Once again - quality not quantity. This is truly a great debutalbum from Kim. He's co-written every single track which is good. Once again, if you don't like TFD you will not like the album either. I think it's got some great songs, and many potential hits.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

Super work for Andreas. I hope his work could be better than the last productions.

*Sabine*

Wow, so many new songs for Andreas! I hope I'll be able to listen to them soon!

Raul_esp

have been both albums  released already?

Alex Martin