• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Janet - Let Go

Started by Feelgoodlies, February 15, 2009, 11:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I found out a good song from ex-Play member "Janet", the song is a grower guys, I liked it, and the girl has an amazing voice, I don't know who produced it, as I heard long time ago she is working with Andreas...

Here is it.

*Sabine*

Janet Leon was a Play member ohhhh!!!
So didn't know. I really like the song yeah, that sounds a lot like Andrea.
We already talked about her there: http://www.discopumper.de/smf/index.php?topic=370.0
http://www.myspace.com/leonjanet
I hope she'll release her projects soon!

Unexpected

Oh, I like this song for a while now, maybe 3 weeks ago when this chartted on swedish chart at #3, Plus there's already a topic about the show where she comes from now Made In Sweden

Feelgoodlies

I know it's already charted on the Swedish chart, but I only heard it days ago, I am completely in love with it atm.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Written by Andreas Carlsson/ Kalle Engström
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on February 17, 2009, 07:59:19 PM
Written by Andreas Carlsson/ Kalle Engström
Oh nice to know that, do you know who produced it?

Unexpected

^ I think all the info about this song is on the made in sweden topic as she's a part of the show ;)

Feelgoodlies

OK, I actually heard the whole album, I just think 8 songs are way too little, but it's OK, the album is good, the standout tracks are (Anymore, The Cover-Up and Missing You) besides "Let Go" of course, good effort after all, and btw I guess Sweden needs more artists like Janet, her music is different to anything on their chart, except for 2 songs.

*Sabine*

Thanks for the review Feelgoodlies. I still have to listen to it here  ;)

Feelgoodlies

You're welcome Sabine, I can't wait for yours!

Raul_esp

The album is great!!!!!!!!! Very fresh sound , I love it , best work  of andreas since he was in cheiron.

*Sabine*

OK I heard the whole album now. It's really poppy but the songs are not strong enough and easily forgettable.

I only like 3 songs, in the order: Anymore>Let Go>Heartache on the Dancefloor.
The only ones that have the potential to be singles IMO.

Special mention to Anymore, I reall love it. I listened to it several times when I discovered it, the chorus is really good, I advise you listen to it, if you like the classic Cheiron melancholy in the melodies..  ;) Very good midtempo that makes Janet's powerful voice stand out.

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 04, 2009, 09:54:34 PM
OK I heard the whole album now. It's really poppy but the songs are not strong enough and easily forgettable.

I only like 3 songs, in the order: Anymore>Let Go>Heartache on the Dancefloor.
The only ones that have the potential to be singles IMO.

Special mention to Anymore, I reall love it. I listened to it several times when I discovered it, the chorus is really good, I advise you listen to it, if you like the classic Cheiron melancholy in the melodies..  ;) Very good midtempo that makes Janet's powerful voice stand out.

yes , anymore is amazing!! it is so cheiron!

Feelgoodlies

Anymore is the strongest IMO, I just think it should be a single, but I didn't like  Heartache on the Dancefloor and Shimmy Shimmy.

Thanks for the review Sabine.

Alex Martin

Average album,sorry guys but andreas is so far by the golden age.