• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Erik Hassle - album Hassle (Max Martin involved)

Started by PG, February 23, 2009, 09:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PG

Some of you may remember Swedish singer Erik Hassle's song "Hurtful"--Out wrote about it last year.

We've been waiting for his album for a long time, but apparently it's done now.  I have no idea when it's coming out, but I read on a reliable blog I visit that it's mainly done by Grizzly, Tysper, and Mack, but that Max Martin is involved with it in some way.  It could just be one song, it could just be production on one track, or it could be something more.  I know I'll be looking forward to the album either way--Erik has a great voice and the guys of TEN are good writers.  I should warn you, though, that it's probably not going to be poppy electronic music.

The blog writer also made the interesting comment that, though Max is involved, the music "feels light years away from the Katy Perry-rock" that's so popular now--thanks to Erik's voice, I think--and that it's commercial with an edge.  He's really positive about the album.

Edit:  I just noticed you can listen to the whole album here.  I'm listening now...

Another edit:  the album comes out March 25.

Raul_esp

hummm , thanks for the information , the songs are good , but I cant find easyly a max song here , maybe  ''I wanna be loved'' is the more max martin song in the album , this song is great!

*Sabine*

Very interesting news! Thanks for the link, I'll listen to the album when I have a while...

Rebecca

great news, thanks PG.

I'm having a listen to the songs now, they sound good.
I wonder which is the Max track?
though I really like Grizzly, Tysper, and Mack.

emjay

Damn! All That I Wanted Was You  is BEAUTIFUL. Moving..

"Bump In The Road" sounds Max-y to me. I also like this one. This guy is like a mixture of Daniel Bedingfield and the lead singer of Maroon 5. Overall not a bad album. A few really good ones.

Alex Martin

Agree,All That I Wanted Was You  is really a good song. I love this sound.

Poptasticuk

It's a fantastic album, one of the best I've heard in a long time. Has anyone been able to find credits for the songs? I didn't know Max was involved, so now I'm very excited to find out how, and to know who wrote the other songs. I presumed Erik had written them himself - cos they are so good, I thought it must be a new genius writer who was behind them!

PG

Just to add some closure to this, "Love Me To Pieces" (apparently a single from the album last year, not that it really did anything) is written by

Erik Hassle, Tommy Tysper, Mack & M. Martin

It's the song I thought Max might be involved in--it's got a slower version of glam stomp that he's loved lately to it.

Dominik

amazing...this is really good. great voice and great songs.
i like this nice little roughness in the songs.

Rebecca

Izalightblue