• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 22, 2009, 09:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Yes, you see it right, a cascada topic here on Cheiron pop forum lol, I gotta admit that this girl has some good songs despite of that DANCE-Y beats she does, songs like "What Do You Want From Me" and "Everytime We Touch", but for me, nothing better than this new one which I happend to watch earlier on TV and really enjoyed it, the verses are just so good, I alos thought it sounded like a RedOne to GaGa song.

Watch here

Raul_esp

Great song!! , I love cascada voice , the production of the verses are very just dance  :D.

I'm surprisse RedOne didnt produce it!

Unexpected

Oh yeah loved this, it sounded really good on TV with hot beat.

*Sabine*

It's a good thing she start doing smth else than dance.
The song is good but not wonderful.
And yes the production does sound like Redone.

Feelgoodlies

#1 on the UK iTunes now for the 2nd day :o