• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RIP King of POP

Started by Linda, June 26, 2009, 12:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Micheal Jackson is dead.

i'm in complete and utter shock.

Raul_esp

OMG ,  :o , this is very sad , the more sad day in the history of the pop  , I cant believe it  :'(

Feelgoodlies

Me too, I am so totally in a complete shock!

R.I.P! :'(

maxmartin'sfan

the greastest artist of all times!

georg_e

What can anyone say, except that he was waaaay too young to leave this world, but he left so much beauty behind --enough for two lifetimes.

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

R.I.P king of pop.......and rip farrah fawcett....

*Sabine*

I'm extremely sad too.
A huge loss for pop music. He was a genius.
RIP.

Rebecca

oh this is so sad, when I found out this morning I screamed out loud and cried a bit. It hasn't really set in for me.

RIP Michael

Raul_esp

I wonder how Max feels  about the death of michael  :-\

Unexpected

I know I'm replyin' late, although I have never been a FAN of him but, this is really sad and shocking news, he's a true artist, and what makes this more sad is he was supposed to have a comeback this year with 50 dates sold out tour.

RIP.

Rebecca

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 26, 2009, 10:10:36 PM
I wonder how Max feels  about the death of michael  :-\

I wondered the same thing! I thought there may have been something written on maratone.se but there isn't, then again that site is not really updated much.

Here's the Michael Jackson I loved so much: it's him performing Billie Jean in 1983 - the moonwalk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRP1COP3QnY

Unexpected

@ Rebecca, Yesterday I saw a report on CNN about Michael Jackson and before he died he told his lawyers about a library of over 100 unreleased songs of him worth more than $500m; he planned to keep this unreleased to support his children after his death, so you'll never know maybe there's some maratone or cheiron member involved.

Rebecca

wow, good that there are 100 unreleased Michael Jackson songs, they will sell a lot for sure. It would be incredible if there was a Cheiron songwriter song there, but I'd be surprised.

Raul_esp

Acording wikipedia RedOne was working for the new material for michael jackson .. we wont be able hear it never  :'(