• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Music website

Started by Poptasticuk, July 05, 2009, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poptasticuk

Hello! I just went on the Cheiron Music website and noticed that some of the content that was there before isn't there anymore. It used to be that you could go to the Artists section and click on a singer or band and see the credits of all the songs they have done with Cheiron producers, but now there are only a few you can click on and the rest no longer have links. What has happened? It was a great resource before and now can't be accessed!

Rebecca

It's okay, it's all there still, just click on Song Archive and then click on Artists and the information is all still listed.

Poptasticuk

Oh, you're right, silly me! Thanks for the help.

Rebecca

no problem! The artists section should be linked too, I once asked Julian, who runs the site, about the link and I think he said it would take too long or something. Anyway, at least it's all there. I agree, it is a great resource.