• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Other songwriters/producers

Started by gm33, July 30, 2009, 02:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

As a huge cheiron fan, I miss the constant flow of music coming and much of the middle to latter part of this decade has been devoid of good (for me that's pop), new music from other producers.

I must say, there are quite a few albums out there now that are really, really good.
Most of them are Disney:

Both Ashley Tisdale CDs
Both Demi Lovato CDs
Last few Miley/Montana CDs
New Kelly Clarkson CD (which I think is fantastic, and quite possibly one of my fav. albums IMHO)

Any one else with similar music interests? Any one have all of these producers/songwriters figured out?
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

I agree, there's so few good pop songs. I'm not familiar with those Disney singers. The only producer I love apart from ex-Cheiron is Redone.

Unexpected

I don't know about demi's I really don't like her, But Ashley's both albums are great, and mostly produced by TWIN (already have a topic here) and one of my favorite productions teams ever!

Feelgoodlies

I have to agree on the Ashley Tisdale ones. As Unexpected stated the first CD was produced by too many different producers, one of them are my favourite Swedish duo "Twin", also the second CD was mostly produced by them. As for Demi, I guess she collaborated with American producers on both albums.

*Sabine*

The most recent stuff that sounds like oldschool Cheiron is definitely Same Difference's album.

Poptasticuk

I was really surprised by how good the new Ashley Tisdale album is. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't heard it yet. Some of my favourites are Erase and Rewind, Hair, Delete You and How Do You Love Someone. All of the credits are here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilty_Pleasure_%28album%29, and interestingly Masquerade is written by Leah Haywood!

Riley

People say my songs sound a bit like the old cheiron ones. There's a song I've done recently called 'I'm Onto You' which I think sounds a bit like Bye Bye Bye, no seriously there is that kind of catchyness to it. Why not have a listen (click on the left globe to go to the page).   
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Linda

Quote from: Rebecca on July 31, 2009, 01:07:54 PM
I agree, there's so few good pop songs. I'm not familiar with those Disney singers. The only producer I love apart from ex-Cheiron is Redone.

same!