• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Coolest Song Names

Started by Riley, September 19, 2009, 01:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley

Hi guys,

What are your favourite Song Names from Cheiron. It doesn't have to be your favourite songs but just Names that you think are really cool. My top five are:

1) Tearin Up My Heart
2) Drowning
3) Born To Make You Happy
4) Shape of My Heart
5) To Be Able To Love
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Rebecca

Yeah, I love the song titles too. Some of my favourites:

1. Oops.. I Did It Again
2. Slam Dunk Da Funk
3. Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely
4. If U Seek Amy
5. I'm Stupid (Don't Worry About Me)
6. Bombastic Love

Riley

Good list and Slam Dunk Da Funk is well cool ha ha! Good one :) 
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Unexpected

I really like Born To make you happy, Oops! I did it again,

Riley

oh what about Loneliness Knows Me By Name

*Sabine*

I really like If You Seek Amy, Oops I did it again, Everybody (Backstreet's back), Princess of Egypt, Russian Lullaby, Slam Dunk Da Funk, Bombastic Love, Baby one more time, Bye bye bye....