• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin in a funny but cool article by Cracked.com

Started by Eddie Krommer, October 27, 2010, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

One of my favorite websites is Cracked.com. It was so funny to read an article about monopolies in the world and how Max is considered the one who rules pop music, for better or worse.

Here it is:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18845_6-secret-monopolies-you-didnt-know-run-world_p2.html

Raul_esp

Yes funny  ;D , but i dont understand people that think his songs are annoying , maybe because his songs are insanely catchy .

Rebecca

oh i think that's hilarious, and it's true! people who hate pop music probably do hate Max. I read in the past that people who don't like Britney blame Max for giving her those songs.
anyway, I think it's all in good humour and I think it's funny they mention the Finnish cello band.