• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ryan Tedder appreciation / OneRepublic thread

Started by turnaround, September 08, 2016, 10:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: getawaydriver on August 30, 2021, 05:35:25 AM
But I sort of feel like the record as a whole is very trend-hopping, quick-hit-chasing, and generic.

You know what? I was about to post that but I thought twice 'cause I've been a little negative with my comments lately...

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: getawaydriver on September 16, 2021, 02:46:49 PM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/0e8nrvls4Qqv5Rfa2UhqmO?si=151878ed618d4b14[/spotify]

Written by Omer Fedi, KBeazy, Lil Nas X, Blake Slatkin & Ryan Tedder
Produced by Omer Fedi, KBeazy, Blake Slatkin & Ryan Tedder

~~~~~

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/4qeHV9T5N3S7KAKryZQp8s?si=007a0c4cfa6c4645[/spotify]

Does the new Lil Nas X song sample OutKast's Hey Yeah?

Written by Alec Benjamin, Charlie Puth, Zach Skelton & Ryan Tedder
Produced by Zach Skelton
Vocal-produced by Tiggs

~~~~~

bugmenot

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3V7jLMYvvg4BHi4tmDveNc?si=ffbf9ada87914e86[/spotify]

Written by Abby-Lynn Keen, Andrés Torres, Anitta, Kaine, Mauricio Rengifo, Ryan Tedder and Saweetie
Produced by Andrés Torres, Mauricio Rengifo and Ryan Tedder

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/0sBJA2OCEECMs0HsdIQhvR?si=c0c77f4ab8834549[/spotify]

Ryan with the swedes 😱

Written by: Brent Kutzle, Justin Tranter, Noel Zancanella, Ryan Tedder and Mattman & Robin
Produced by: Brent Kutzle, John Nathaniel, Ryan Tedder, Noel Zancanella and Mattman & Robin

McCartneyMartin

Is Ryan Tedder trying to make his band go to Maroon 5 route? On older albums the other band members (Brent excluded) had songwriting credits and even production but now they're just there for the ride. I hate it when bands do this or the front man gets all the attention starts working with outside song doctors and shoves the rest of the band in the background.

If you're going to involve at least involve as a band or even at least sound like one rather than a Ryan solo project. It's the same thing when Adam Levine ditched maroon 5 after their fourth album and began adding more members but sounding less and less of a actual group but we all know that Adam has something mentally wrong with him since at this point in his career he doesn't know what the band is now either.

Even in the '80s bands like Genesis still sounded organic and try not to sound two different from what Phil Collins was working on.

j.fco.morales

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 27, 2022, 02:35:43 AM
Mm I can't hear Mattman and Robin here.

What's that stupid effect Tedder has on his vocals that makes him sound like he's using some poor man's Auto-Tune (Worst Effect Of All Time, Why People Still Use It In 2022 IDK)

I can't hear any guitars or any signs of a real band at all!

GET A MIXER OTHER SERBAN GHENEA!! HE CAN'T MIX ROCK BANDS WORTH FOR SHIT!!!

nanofives

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on February 28, 2022, 03:26:29 AM
What's that stupid effect Tedder has on his vocals that makes him sound like he's using some poor man's Auto-Tune (Worst Effect Of All Time, Why People Still Use It In 2022 IDK)

I can't hear any guitars or any signs of a real band at all!

GET A MIXER OTHER SERBAN GHENEA!! HE CAN'T MIX ROCK BANDS WORTH FOR SHIT!!!

I quite agree with what you say but I hate the way that you present your opinions in this forum regardless of the topic

bugmenot

McCartneyMartin, the way you present your opinions is quite funny, keep on, but profanity on websites leads to lower ratings in search engines.
Changing symbols in profane words fixes it.

About the song, I can't recall its melody despite that I remembered some lyrics...

j.fco.morales

I guess we all agree it's not one of Ryan's most memorable work.

nanofives

I don't like the vocal production but I really love the arrangement that sounds like it was inspired by California Dreaming by The Mamas & The Papas
It got stuck to me after some listens

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/4UHyrGQCHu0Orh2utUxbNY?si=b78f9b0f9ad049f4[/spotify]

Written by Machine Gun Kelly, Keegan Bach, Iann Dior, Nick Long, Omer Fedi, Ryan Tedder and Travis Barker
Produced by Travis Barker, Ryan Tedder, Omer Fedi and KBeaZy

I think you can hear Ryan voices in the outro.

nanofives