• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kim Petras Official Thread

Started by melodicmoonlight, August 04, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snipes3000

Guys, everybody expresses their opinion differently. Some more pleasant than others. Tolerance also includes accepting cynics. BCH2003 is calling other people pussy and nanofives is mocking potentially sick people with medicine use. That's out of order imo .... but im not the admin.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Snipes3000 on June 12, 2022, 08:07:09 PM
Guys, everybody expresses their opinion differently. Some more pleasant than others. Tolerance also includes accepting cynics. BCH2003 is calling other people pussy and nanofives is mocking potentially sick people with medicine use. That's out of order imo .... but im not the admin.

No matter your opinion, there's a way to go about it that's not disrespectful, abrasive, and rude.

BCH2003

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on June 13, 2022, 05:09:31 AM
No matter your opinion, there's a way to go about it that's not disrespectful, abrasive, and rude.
You're right, and I apologize for calling McCarthyMartin a pussy. I let my emotions get the best of me, and resorted to namecalling. 
Quote from: Snipes3000 on June 12, 2022, 08:07:09 PM
Actually that was me that did the mocking, not nanofives. I deleted it right after realizing I took it too far. I promise it won't happen again.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: BCH2003 on June 13, 2022, 03:41:28 PM
You're right, and I apologize for calling McCarthyMartin a pussy. I let my emotions get the best of me, and resorted to namecalling.  Actually that was me that did the mocking, not nanofives. I deleted it right after realizing I took it too far. I promise it won't happen again.
You are all forgiven.

nanofives

I apologize for the pills part in my first message, I stand by the rest of all of them.

Helluvafella

Interesting debate going on here whether or not music is getting worse.

I found an interesting article online that I'd like to share. This guy is making some valid points about today's music. Let me know what you guys think

https://www.benjamingroff.com/blog/10-reasons-why-music-sucks-so-hard-right-now

Dagge

The guy actually nailed it pretty accurately. It all starts with #1. If I were label, I would also avoid burning money on such wannabe stars/composers/producers that didn't do their homework.

melodicmoonlight

A few songs just leaked from the album. They're mostly really good; sound a bit unfinished or I mastered but makes me wonder if the songs will ever get an official release

BCH2003

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 06, 2022, 06:35:14 AM
A few songs just leaked from the album. They're mostly really good; sound a bit unfinished or I mastered but makes me wonder if the songs will ever get an official release
Yeah, four songs got leaked which were Hit It from The Back, All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton), Born Again, and Left My Body. Hit it from the Back was supposed to be released as the next single back in March 25th, but got delayed due to the controversy of Slut Pop. Things aren't looking good for Kim.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: BCH2003 on July 06, 2022, 01:39:40 PM
Yeah, four songs got leaked which were Hit It from The Back, All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton), Born Again, and Left My Body. Hit it from the Back was supposed to be released as the next single back in March 25th, but got delayed due to the controversy of Slut Pop. Things aren't looking good for Kim.
I guess the world isn't ready for him yet, maybe that's for the better.

nanofives

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 06, 2022, 04:08:35 PM
I guess the world isn't ready for him yet, maybe that's for the better.

Please don't make it so obvious that you're transphobic. I feel embarrassed to be in the same forum as you.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: nanofives on July 06, 2022, 08:33:17 PM
Please don't make it so obvious that you're transphobic. I feel embarrassed to be in the same forum as you.
all I'm saying is that he was born a male, nothing transphobic about that. I'm just saying the industry is not ready yet for him due to his decision even though everything else is pushing it.

j.fco.morales

Guys, who's the moderator?

This guy deserves a ban: I personally cannot stand trans hate.

melodicmoonlight

Um... yeah... that user McCarthyMartin should probably get banned. Those are blatant transphobic, highly offensive remarks.

To educate you: Kim is a trans woman and identifies as a woman. Her pronouns are 'her' and 'she' because, well, she's a woman. Being snarky about calling her 'him' does not make you look cool or edgy. It's just ignorant, mean, and doesn't serve any purpose.