• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Spears - Birthday Present To Max Martin

Started by DashD, November 17, 2015, 10:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DashD

Maybe you have seen this already as it's obviously a very old video. I had never seen it before though and I couldn't find anything on this site either - so here we go.

Rami shows up in the end.

Britney Spears - Birthday Present To Max Martin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSB0-g5zPCg

bugmenot

Youtube brings you that video?
Not worth watching, I think.

georg_e

Quote from: DashD on November 17, 2015, 10:56:03 AM
Maybe you have seen this already as it's obviously a very old video. I had never seen it before though and I couldn't find anything on this site either - so here we go.

Rami shows up in the end.

Britney Spears - Birthday Present To Max Martin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSB0-g5zPCg
Omg, hysterical!! That part where he's sitting there..."Wait! Another hit!! They just come to me.....da da da da da da da" LOL!!!!
Like so many of the comments asked: where has this video been hiding? :-D

Tano87

Wow is that a kind of demo instrumental or a random karaoke version? :)

georg_e

Quote from: Tano87 on November 17, 2015, 10:08:24 PM
Wow is that a kind of demo instrumental or a random karaoke version? :)
Yeah, one of the things I loved in this is how the piano intro part sounded so cheap and bad in quality the first time it played in video :-)

Britney's expression tho at end when he says "I give you one more chance" lol!

Rebecca

oh thanks, this is so funny!

I have seen it but many many years ago and had forgotten about it.

I love all the different ways Britney is singing "Baby...". I love the rap one.