• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Guys, I dont know but this kinda interesting question, do you think Max and DR.Luke's "Circus" will be released as a second single?, personally I am sure since he is doing really great at this moment, and Britney hasn't released anything from (Max) since Overprotected in 2001.

ahmed

i thought about that too feelgoodlies, it's very interesting,

-sabine-  did you find these info on jive's official site? because i don't find it there

ladyMusic

My source is russian Britneys fans,they knew this from Wikipedia :),therefore I also don't know - is it true information or not.It can be another rumour!

Raul_esp

circus will be one song by max and dr luke and it has to be in the album beacause is the name of him  :D , this song must be amazing.

jarle

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on September 17, 2008, 04:47:20 PM
i thought about that too feelgoodlies, it's very interesting,

-sabine-  did you find these info on jive's official site? because i don't find it there

No, it's not on the site, it's a press release from Jive. Thanks Jarle, I still hadn't seen the official thing.
By the way, for Blackout, the producers announced were rumors, not Jive sayings. So I dare to think Max will be really present in the chosen songs.

As for wikipedia, this is a very unreliable source I think.

And finally, I agree with you Feelgoodlies, I really see Circus as the second single. You can find many infos on my favorite Britney forum: www.britneyboards.org. Lots of people speculating on the new album too ;)

ahmed

jive's official site confirmed it, it has the same news that already posted

http://www.zombalabelgroup.com/news.html##202348

sorry if i'm posting again, but i can't believe that my dream is coming true .

Max Martin and Britney again , this is Britney's real comeback.

they have to do a lot of promotion for the album, because she needs #1 album and #1 singles.

ahmed

by the way, any body knows who are outsyders ? what songs they have worked on before?

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on September 18, 2008, 09:21:29 PM
by the way, any body knows who are outsyders ? what songs they have worked on before?

they are news  :o , they havent written a song before:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outsyders

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on September 18, 2008, 09:35:15 PM
Quote from: ahmed on September 18, 2008, 09:21:29 PM

they are news  :o , they havent written a song before:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outsyders

Yes they are new as jive confirmed it , so they're trying to make something new and fresh

QuoteAs BTI reported last month, Junkie XL was working on 3 tracks for Britney's new album 'Circus' but we can now report that neither of those songs have made the final cut.

In a press release Junkie XL's manager says:

'Junkie XL had been asked to write 3 songs for Britney Spears' new album. Those 3 tracks were offered to her but Britney decided not to use any of the tracks'

Credit: BTI

Maybe more room for Max

ahmed

i think it's kinda risk, they made new producers work on the first single of the album which suppose to be her real comeback, this single needs to be #1, so i fear it maybe a sort of mistake, there are other great producers on the album like max martin he should work on the first single especially he is doing great on the charts lately,

outsyders....their name makes me feel they are r&b producers, they usually call themselves such these names lol

*Sabine*

Maybe more room for Max

That's exactly what crossed my mind when I read this! ;) I would kill to hear a full Max produced Britney album! lol
As for the Outsyders, I think it's a bit risky yeah, but Brit's management have always liked risk...when you think about it, she's released "atypic" first singles all the time since slave 4 u! Most probably, they want smth new, smth never heard before that will appeal to people who don't like the classic Britney.
I was also very surprised to see that the Outsyders haven't produced any famous song so far! :o

ahmed

it seems the final choice of the producers is the ones who confirmed from jive press release and on jive's official site , because there are big names like Rodeny''darkchild'' jerkins, JR Rotem and sean garret  that are NOT there and if they had chosen their songs they would have mentioned them in the official news.

so the songs will be by max martin,dr luke, danja,bloodshy and avant, guy sigsworth

britney always does one or two ballads maximum on the album so this guy sigsworth,

3 by dnaja,3 by bloodshy and avant, 4 or 5 by max martin and dr luke, womanizer by outsyders

total 13 songs  :P

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on September 19, 2008, 12:35:46 AM
it seems the final choice of the producers is the ones who confirmed from jive press release and on jive's official site , because there are big names like Rodeny''darkchild'' jerkins, JR Rotem and sean garret  that are NOT there and if they had chosen their songs they would have mentioned them in the official news.

so the songs will be by max martin,dr luke, danja,bloodshy and avant, guy sigsworth

britney always does one or two ballads maximum on the album so this guy sigsworth,

3 by dnaja,3 by bloodshy and avant, 4 or 5 by max martin and dr luke, womanizer by outsyders

total 13 songs  :P

Ahmed what you said is really logical, sounds perfect! :D
Now let's hope you can see the future... hehe
When do you guys think we'll have the tracklisting of the album?

ladyMusic

I think that we will see the tracklisting approximately month prior to the release of album, although I not against and a bit earlier! :D I hope Max wrote minimum 4 songs!Do you agree? I don't remember that some singers which had the songs of Max had just one his song on an album!