• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Elofsson & Carlsson writes Swedish Idol-song.

Started by Tiiger, November 28, 2008, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

I don't think the studio version is out yet. Actually I prefered the way the girl sang it.

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Yes this song is so strong that it sounds like it's already heard somewhere. Know what I mean?

Alex Martin

Jorgen,Jorgen,Jorgen!!!! Really a beautiful song.

Alex Martin

Strangely you're right sabine,the chorus remember in some moment an old song by a soap opera.....

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

the intro are amazing...only jorgen and carlsson can do that...
Kevin have a wonderful voice...

If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

Raul_esp

the chorus remember  to me to the song ''something that I already know '' of bsb

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 20, 2008, 05:15:54 PM
the chorus remember  to me to the song ''something that I already know '' of bsb

Actually you're right!

Rebecca

nice song. yes, it does sound familiar. Is it really Something That I Already Know? I can't really hear it.

clabbelito

Quote from: Rebecca on December 21, 2008, 09:31:46 AM
nice song. yes, it does sound familiar.

The first few lines remind me of "Father and Son" by Cat Stevens. Listen to Ronan Keating's version of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d6nSYG6XEE (0:06-0:13)

...then compare it to Jörgen's song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCP9suA6Vmk (0:18-0:24)

8)

Alex Martin