• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

All about You !

Started by CHB, January 13, 2007, 06:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Quote from: jarle on November 22, 2007, 10:11:09 PM
Quote from: Linda on November 21, 2007, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: jarle on November 21, 2007, 04:14:11 PM
Name: Johanna/Jarle
Land / City: Sweden/Stockholm
Birthday: 06.09.86
I like: Music, drawing, video games, partying ;)
Fave Artists:  Mustasch, Mr. Big, Scissor Sisters, Kiss :D
Fave Songwriter: Kristian Lundin & Max Martin
Fave Song: That's impossible to say...
Fave Max Martin Song: ...Baby one more time (Best pop-song ever made!!)

what kind of video games do you like? :)

Hehe, I'm kinda old-school, like Sega, Nintendo 8/64.. :)

ooh. sega mega drive.. brings back memories..

jarle

Quote from: malcolm hogg on November 23, 2007, 12:38:11 AM
hey, i might be out there on either tuesday or wednesday, you wanna go eat at east?!?!?!?!
:D I wish I could! But this week is already too busy >_< I always wanted to go to East... :(

malcolm hogg

I can't believe you're in Stockholm and you haven't been!!! Food is my favourite thing, i am sooooo definately gonna be eating at East the next time i'm there.
I can't make this week either :( :( Don't think i will be there until April i think.
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

jarle

Quote from: malcolm hogg on November 26, 2007, 03:04:33 PM
I can't believe you're in Stockholm and you haven't been!!! Food is my favourite thing, i am sooooo definately gonna be eating at East the next time i'm there.
I can't make this week either :( :( Don't think i will be there until April i think.
Haha, you won't believe this either; I live 200 meters away from East :P I walk pass it twice a day...
April??? :(

turnaround

200 metres :o

You really have to take some piccies for us here please  ;D
And I liked it..

malcolm hogg

Really, 200 metres????? Damn instead of walking past it 2 times a day, i'd be eating there 2 times a day!!!!
April...........i guess it all depends on work. I just got an agent for my business out in Stockholm, and he seems really enthusiastic that he will be selling a lot of my stuff, so if he does, then i will bring it to him rather than send it (any excuse to go travelling). If not for work then yes i'm afraid it won't be until April!!
Hey Jarle, can you go to East and get me a menu!?!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Rebecca

That's fantastic Jarle - 200m!

Malcolm, that is a great idea to make a personal delivery to Stockholm instead of sending the stuff for your business! well-planned to get an agent in Stockholm!

jarle

Quote from: malcolm hogg on November 27, 2007, 11:41:56 AM
Really, 200 metres????? Damn instead of walking past it 2 times a day, i'd be eating there 2 times a day!!!!
April...........i guess it all depends on work. I just got an agent for my business out in Stockholm, and he seems really enthusiastic that he will be selling a lot of my stuff, so if he does, then i will bring it to him rather than send it (any excuse to go travelling). If not for work then yes i'm afraid it won't be until April!!
Hey Jarle, can you go to East and get me a menu!?!

Well, it's quite expensive you know, and I'm a student ;) Just look at the prices: http://www.east.se/ If I had the money I would be eating there pretty much twice a day... :P But I actually saw Max outside East some years ago, before he bought it ;)

turnaround

That's exciting, wow!
Hope you see him soon again, our legend!  ;D

I wonder if they play his music there.  :)
And I liked it..

malcolm hogg

Oh my god, screw April, i think i mite come out there for my Christmas lunch!!! God the Sashimi looks incredible!!! I could live off sashimi!!
Yeah Jarle, take us some pictures!! What are you studying?
Yeah, the agent thing should be good i think. I had quite a bit of my stuff being used out in Sweden a few years ago, but it kind of fizzled out. I had a couple of guys with it out there last season, and with this new agent guy i think it could take off over there again.
I hope it does, i will take any reason i can to go across to Stockholm, work, play, food, music, anything!

jarle

Quote from: malcolm hogg on November 27, 2007, 02:31:54 PM
Oh my god, screw April, i think i mite come out there for my Christmas lunch!!! God the Sashimi looks incredible!!! I could live off sashimi!!
Yeah Jarle, take us some pictures!! What are you studying?
Yeah, the agent thing should be good i think. I had quite a bit of my stuff being used out in Sweden a few years ago, but it kind of fizzled out. I had a couple of guys with it out there last season, and with this new agent guy i think it could take off over there again.
I hope it does, i will take any reason i can to go across to Stockholm, work, play, food, music, anything!
Haha, you think I'm gonna sneak around with a camera? XD ;)
I'm studying Media Technology :)

malcolm hogg

ha, yeah, something tells me that i thnik you just mite go on a sneaky camera mission!!! i have no idea what media technology mite be!!!!!
Hey, i can't read swedish very good, but i get the impression it has a huge japanese flavour. I love sashimi and teppan-yaki. We have a couple of good teppan-yaki places here where i live and i try to go as often as i can. I love watching them cook right in front of you, it tastes so good too. Could you imagine sitting in East waiting for the chef to come out and cook a teppan banquet for you, and out comes Max in a cooks uniform and one of those crazy tall hats, and then he cooks your dinner!! And in the background all nite were all your favourite cheiron/max songs. Now that would be some evening, especially if they had like Bannoffee cheesecake for desert!

Rebecca

I see it is Japanese - I see the chopsticks, I suppose that's why it's called East

Definitely a sneaky camera mission for you Jarle!
You could have a drink in East Bar if you can't afford a meal.

Yes, I wonder if they play Max's music?

jarle

Quote from: Rebecca on November 27, 2007, 08:59:30 PM
I see it is Japanese - I see the chopsticks, I suppose that's why it's called East

Definitely a sneaky camera mission for you Jarle!
You could have a drink in East Bar if you can't afford a meal.

Yes, I wonder if they play Max's music?

The beer at East is the most expensive beer in Stockholm. :) But sure, someday i will complete the mission... :P
Well, I can PROMISE you they DON'T play Max's music there.. ;)

Tiiger

:D

Imagine eating sushi (or whatever they offer) and "Baby One More Time" starts playing.  :P
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable