• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

All about You !

Started by CHB, January 13, 2007, 06:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Then my heart did tiiiiiime in Sibeeeeeeriaaaaaaa...)))
Yeah, it was nice surprise for me to see this track title on BSB album :)
By the way speaking about opinion that here's always cold and dark, no, it's not, we have sometimes above 30C at summer and it's impossible hot here. By the way another thing, being week in Moscow this New Year I noticed that like on all European part of Russia (and like in some european countries) there's not much snow and mostly dark days, but in Siberia at winter it's mostly bright sun and loads of snow that falls at November and doesn't melt till March, so siberian winter is definitely great season, not depressive like you can think after listening BSB :) Just a little information page, hehe)

Linda

Quote from: Out on January 28, 2008, 08:49:59 PM
Then my heart did tiiiiiime in Sibeeeeeeriaaaaaaa...)))
Yeah, it was nice surprise for me to see this track title on BSB album :)
By the way speaking about opinion that here's always cold and dark, no, it's not, we have sometimes above 30C at summer and it's impossible hot here. By the way another thing, being week in Moscow this New Year I noticed that like on all European part of Russia (and like in some european countries) there's not much snow and mostly dark days, but in Siberia at winter it's mostly bright sun and loads of snow that falls at November and doesn't melt till March, so siberian winter is definitely great season, not depressive like you can think after listening BSB :) Just a little information page, hehe)

lol well then it should of been "my heart did time in Irelandddd..."
cos its def cold and dark and depressing here. :P

*Sabine*

Quote from: Linda on January 28, 2008, 08:25:29 PM
Quote from: turnaround on January 28, 2008, 07:31:17 PM
Siberia!
You're lucky to be from a country Max has dedicated a song to!  :o :)

lol thats what i thought...

I was humming siberia in my head when I was reading....:P

You bet it! I just did the same thing! We're all just crazy!!! :D

secski

Hi all, new to the boards :)

Name:  Rich
Land / City:  Sydney, Oz
Birthday:  1980s
I like: Music / Travelling / Family / Friends
Fave Artists:  Sarah McLachlan, JX, One Republic, Leona Lewis, Lara Fabian, Lorie, Craig David lol to name a few
Fave Songwriter:  Max Martin, The Matrix, Steve Mac, Chris Brown! 
Fave Song:  Toca's Miracle mixed by Fragma
Fave Max Martin Song:  Who knew / Unbeautiful / Its Gonna be Me

*Sabine*

I'm really please to meet you and have you in our forum. You seem to have a very good Cheiron knowledge! :D

secski

thanks sabine!

nice to meet you too. Hopefully we can collaborate on some projects? Nice pic by the way, is it your analogue desk?

*Sabine*

Add me on msn if you want, i'll be glad to chat! The avatar pic you mean? This is Max @ Cheiron lol..

secski

lol, you know all these years, i never ever saw a pic of max? lol. he's always been the  puppet master, the wizard of Oz to me.

Raul_esp

ohh , I forgot to write in this post ;D

Name: Raul
Land / City:  Spain (malaga)
Birthday:  8/10/1989
I like:  Music , games and footbal .
Fave Artists: Backstreet boys , britney spears , spice girls , nsync , westlife , simple plan , avril lavigne , pink , etc....
Fave Songwriter:  Max Martin , dr luke , twin , epicentre and all the swedish songwriters.
Fave Song:  Baby one more time by britney spears
Fave Max Martin Song:  baby one more time by britney spears
Contact:http://www.tuenti.com/#m=profile and Raul.malaga@hotmail.com

*Sabine*

very nice tastes! sounds a lot similar to me! :)

nshinnosuke

I almost forgot this thread :)
Name: Rnaldi
Birthday: 05/10/1992
I like: Music,Videogames,Drawing
Fave Artists: Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Mikaila, Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, Pink, Lillix, Willa Ford, Samantha Mumba, Lesley Roy, Pink,many more..
Fave Songwriter: Max Martin, Kristian Lundin, Arnthor, all ex cheirons, Epicentre, Butch Walker, Kara Dioguardi, Dr Luke,Darkchild, John Shanks, Diane Warren, Matthew Gerrard,etc.
Fave Song: My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne, all of Britney's songs with Max Martin, Emotional by Mikaila, Irresistible by Jessica Simpson, Gotta Tell You by Samantha Mumba, If We Were by Belinda, I Wanna Be Bad by Willa Ford, All You Wanted by Michelle Branch, Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson, Come Clean by Hilary Duff, Can't Fight the Moonlight by Leann Rimes, Drowning,Shape of My Heart,Don't Want You Back and I Want It That Way by BSB, It's Gonna Be Me,That Girl Will Never Be Mine by N Sync.
Fave Max Martin Song: Overprotected, Stronger, Baby One More Time, Oops I Did It Again, Can't Make You Love Me, Don't Go Knockin on My Door, If U Seek Amy, Lucky all by Britney Spears, Since U Been Gone & Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson, Break You & Here I Am by Marion Raven, U+Ur Hand by Pink, I Want It That Way,Don't Want You Back.As Long As You Love Me,Shape of My Heart,The Call by Backstreet Boys, It's Gonna Be Me by N Sync, Girl Like Me by Skye Sweetnam, Everything I'm Not by The Veronicas.

*Sabine*

Wooow you love great things! :D
i'll add you on msn ;)

Unexpected

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 18, 2008, 06:37:23 AM

is that 5th of October?  If it is , so we share the same birthday!

BTW you're from Indonesia cool , I like Anggun she has really good vocals and alot of good songs

nshinnosuke

Yeah,we share exactly the same birthday !! :D
But different year I guess..
Anggun is great, In Your Mind is my fave song of hers, but she's not really active in her home country recently..So far she's the most successful Indonesian artist to breakthrough the international market.

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on November 18, 2008, 01:11:29 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 18, 2008, 06:37:23 AM

is that 5th of October?  If it is , so we share the same birthday!

BTW you're from Indonesia cool , I like Anggun she has really good vocals and alot of good songs

unexpected, there is a question i always wanted to ask you as a JOKE

do you spend all your time listening to music ?! do you search for all the singers in the world?! how do you get time to do that ?  ;)