• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Kids On The Block

Started by Feelgoodlies, August 28, 2008, 10:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hey!

Anybody agrees that the new CD from them is really popy, I thought most of the tracks are good, the lead single "Summertime" has really caught me, I just liked it, and was not for their age.

I mostly liked the whole album, there are 2 stand-out tracks for me, "Full Service" found out it was produced by "RedOne" just now and "Dirty Dancing" I don't know who produced it, and Btw most of the album was produced by RedOne.

Album Snippets

Raul_esp

I love absolutely ''one song''!!! but this song has been ruled out

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=viQYT26m3aA

the chorus is too catchy

*Sabine*

Hmm, good to know, thx guys, will have a listen! New Kids are really poppy yeah, I like their previous work.

Rebecca

I was a little disappointed with "Summertime", it's good, but I thought they could have done better for their comeback single. I'm sure I'll end up buying their album though.

Alex Martin

I love summertime. This song was number one for a week in my home like "best listen chart of a week"  ;D

Rebecca

Do you guys have the album yet?
I bought it last week, it's very good, I'm very impressed with it! My favourite at the moment is "One Song"

*Sabine*

No, I gotta get it!
So you say it's really worth it Reb?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on September 10, 2008, 01:18:49 PM
Do you guys have the album yet?
I bought it last week, it's very good, I'm very impressed with it! My favourite at the moment is "One Song"

me too , I love one song , the chorus is too cheiron

Feelgoodlies

I am completely in love with "Full Service" and Dirty Dancing I play them non-stop, they are very poppy, I actually think it's a really nice album Sabine, you have the snippets up there, so give it a listen and decide ;).

Unexpected

I listened to the album and One song, Full Service,Dirty Dancing,Looking like danger, are Amazing  and I like 2 in the Morning too (reminds of Damaged by Shayne Ward) Never thought I would love an album by them

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 10, 2008, 04:59:32 PM
I am completely in love with "Full Service" and Dirty Dancing I play them non-stop, they are very poppy, I actually think it's a really nice album Sabine, you have the snippets up there, so give it a listen and decide ;).

Yep I'll listen to them!

Rebecca

Yes, it's really worth it Sabine!

it's a totally different sound to what I expect, in fact, it doesn't even really sound like NKOTB

Yes, Dirty dancing is another good one!

Also Twisted! which is the Timbaland track, without even knowing that was Timbaland it stood out for me right away.

Feelgoodlies

Yeah, who would've thought they can dance after all this time, I'm totally shocked about how vibrant this band is, they totally rock!

BSB learn plz!!

Alex Martin

New kids are fantastic......