• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

EMA 2008

Started by Raul_esp, November 06, 2008, 11:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Max is the great winner of the ema 2008!! so what has won the prize to best song in 2008!!! and katy perry is the winner of best new act !! well done max ! congratulations max!!

besides Katy perry has sung I kissed a girl and hot n cold !! , three max songs.

and blackout has won the prize to best album 2008 , althogut I disagree with it , congratulations Britney!!

omg!! , I edit , britney is the winner as best act 2008 too !! , it is a pity that britney havent be able to winner the prize to best act ever.

its great see I kissed a girl and so what together number 1 and 2 , max you are great

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKIwYyT2aTo

pink mentions max in the end of the video !!

*Sabine*

OMG I watched the show yesterday and it was so good, so exciting!
Great Pink mentions Max! Everybody should be more grateful to him :)

Rebecca

wow, so nice that Pink thanked Max and Johan!

It's so great Britney won Best Act!

Alex Martin

best act ever the fantastic RIIIIICKKKK AAAAAAAAAAASTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Feelgoodlies

I liked the show, hell yeah P!nk thanked Max!

Someone should give Katy Perry a vocal lessons!

*Sabine*

By the way Pink sang perfectly, her performance has so much energy, WOW!!!!  ;D

Alex Martin

Pink live is great. Great singer great showgirl great all. I saw her concert last year in milan...........FABULOUS!!!!